• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Refferee

the leither

New radge
Reaction score
I Hope The F****** Sfa Are Watching This Match, As The Ref Is Wearing A Killy Strip, He Is F****** Diabolical , Send The C**** Off Back To Aryshire.

I actually thought the referee was okay.

No major controversies in a game that was easy to handle.
Booked a couple of Killie players when required.
Can't remember any Hibs players getting a :yell

Nothing there to get worked up about :dunno:

I heard he was a Hibby. He gave the Huns a pen. against Killie that never was.
He had a couple of iffy calls but did okay on the whole - eh, that's by Scottish refereeing standards so not really a compliment.
ps Why the extra effin' Refferee?

ps Why the extra effin' Refferee?

I take it you mean the fourth official? Where have you been the past decade or so?

I take it you mean the fourth official? Where have you been the past decade or so?

No. I was "refferin" to the spelling :-)

No. I was "refferin" to the spelling :-)

Ah. I over-complicated that one....

Referee didn't really stand out. He was OK.

Referee didn't really stand out. He was OK.

I usually think that that it is a good sign when the ref is not the key talking point on a match, got the 2 yellow cards spot on and controlled the game with common sense.

I usually think that that it is a good sign when the ref is not the key talking point on a match, got the 2 yellow cards spot on and controlled the game with common sense.

Totally agree. Thought he was very clear with his "you get one warning" to several players who other refs would instantly have booked - in particular Scott Brown who put in one tackle that with his "reputation" a lot of arsehole refs would have booked him for.

i thought he was ok yesterday :S

You all thought he was OK ? Not when he allowed Killie to start the 2nd half with only 9 Hibs players on the pitch he wasn't.
I think it was Jones and Murphy who were still walkng down the tunnel when he blew the whistle.

Daft. :rollfloor

I Hope The F****** Sfa Are Watching This Match, As The Ref Is Wearing A Killy Strip, He Is F****** Diabolical , Send The C**** Off Back To Aryshire.

What are you on aboot ye fud :coffee:

ref never had a bad game imo

You all thought he was OK ? Not when he allowed Killie to start the 2nd half with only 9 Hibs players on the pitch he wasn't.
I think it was Jones and Murphy who were still walkng down the tunnel when he blew the whistle.

The ref was quite within the laws of the game, it can be restarted when there is a minimum of 7 players on the pitch (law 3), how was the ref to know if Jones and Murph were being kept off for treatment :dunno:

Plus we nearly scored straight away, even with 9 men + 2 just arriving....

the guys a well known hibs fan u idiot. lets see if we can win the scottish cup, thats when we see how gd our players really are

i only thought the ref was dodgy about the throw-ins

McDonald is an Edinburgh-born hibs supporter.

you know how it is guy's, feelings running high, on the big day, this means so much to me, as it does for everyone else, the ref could have blown for a foul on the first goal, but he didn't. i suppose 7 / 10 for the ref,

It's just that every one in Scottish football hates it when hibs win a cup,

how does everyone hate it when we win a cup not like we have won one in ages???

how does everyone hate it when we win a cup not like we have won one in ages???

Yam!:rollfloor :rollfloor

I can smell the jealousy from here.fly2 Green Flag Wave

you know how it is guy's, feelings running high, on the big day, this means so much to me, as it does for everyone else, the ref could have blown for a foul on the first goal, but he didn't. i suppose 7 / 10 for the ref,

Not the impression I've been getting in the last 24 hours. Seems like Hibs fans touched a raw nerve with football fans all over Scotland cos of the joyous way we celebrated and also cos of the swashbuckling style we did it in on the pitch.

:banana

i don't know where your coming from at all with that statement

Nothing in the laws says you have to have all 11 men on the field. (7 minimum):giggle: :giggle:

Thought the ref kept his teams season ticket book in his pocket.He didnt put a foot wrong from my eyes..

To be honest I hardly noticed the ref--which is the way it should be.:applause:

Actually the ref missed some blatant diving at the end...

Actually the ref missed some blatant diving at the end...

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

This thread has been viewed 1808 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back