• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Realistic finishing place?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I shouldn't say this but surely a European place is now mathematically possible? and if Thellick win the S Cup that creates another place?
Or Aberdeen.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Honestly?

I think it's a fundamentally bizarre season, statistically. We haven't been consistent at all, from what I can tell, more of a team that goes on runs (both good and bad) and that's about it. We're now on a good one, and are likely to have a bad one before the season ends.

Given what's gone on, I think a top-six wrap for this season would be fine, and give the new manager a reasonable stance for next year. Any higher than that is obviously possible, so who knows?

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Higher than 6th is of course possible, but I've not forgotten where we were at just a few short weeks ago. Target still has to be locking that up, then getting above Hearts.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Here’s the form table for the last 8 games.
A34FC654-D397-4A58-8486-5056A98070C1.png
Based on that I’d say we should be going for a European place.

Colchester Hibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We are doing great at the moment however, the injuries are of concern, we need some first team players back before the split otherwise it’s just a 6th place imho.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I was predicting 7th when Hecky came in and I didnt think I was being overly pessimistic. Right now anything is possible!

Hearts and Killie have been very inconsistent lately so 4th is entirely possible. Unbelievable considering where we were really.

BB4ALL

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
6th at present, 2 behind 5th.

If the Gunts stay top 6 and we manage it too their last 8 games are

Rangers x 2
Celtic x 1
Killie x 1
Aberdeen x 2
Us x 2

Can we finish higher than 6th?
According to my thinking, win the next three games and we'll be third, and I think we'll end the same as last season third.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
According to my thinking, win the next three games and we'll be third, and I think we'll end the same as last season third.
Hibs finished 4th.

goldenhibby

Bounce Radge
I shouldn't say this but surely a European place is now mathematically possible? and if Thellick win the S Cup that creates another place?
A lot will depend on the post split fixtures.Someone mentioned we are due 3 at home and 2 away
That could mean Aberdeen, Rangers or Killie having to come to ER for a 3rd time. We should be due away to Rangers, Aberdeen and Killie as we’ll have played them twice at home pre split
No idea what the SPFL will do though

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
4th place finish is in our sights. This has been a peculiar season and we deserve something out of it. Luck we’ve not had much of. Injuries, inconsistency, NL offski.

I’d happily take a win at the bus shelter and finish above those fuckers aswell. Long overdue a win at that shithole.

Win at Livi first though please. Put the top 6 chat to bed.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
4th place finish is in our sights. This has been a peculiar season and we deserve something out of it. Luck we’ve not had much of. Injuries, inconsistency, NL offski.

I’d happily take a win at the bus shelter and finish above those fuckers aswell. Long overdue a win at that shithole.

Win at Livi first though please. Put the top 6 chat to bed.
If we get the points we've got good goal difference if it comes to it. Livi first though and let's hope the international break works in our favour as in getting guys fit and not against us by losing momentum.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Noticed that with Celtic winning at Dundee today, we can't now win the league. Disappointed. Have to settle for second, that is if other teams aren't trying to "wipe us out" and referees give us "protection" and our striker is still able to foul everything above grass and not be booked - ever - for it, and ...

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Noticed that with Celtic winning at Dundee today, we can't now win the league. Disappointed. Have to settle for second, that is if other teams aren't trying to "wipe us out" and referees give us "protection" and our striker is still able to foul everything above grass and not be booked - ever - for it, and ...
I was pretty impressed by Curtis Main yesterday.
The guy did a first rate impression of the 'real' Mr Blobby (not the guy who owned Meadowbank and turned it into Livi FC) who was a mate of annoying 'celeb' Noel Edmonds and ran about crashing into people for 'entertainment purposes'. Twice that clown of a referee called him over and did the 'pointy thing' which roughly translates to 'look son you fouled there, there, there, there, and there. And there. One more and you're in the book.
Yet he had another half dozen easy before getting subbed.

It's as if referees just accept that some players are thugs and that 'it's just the way he plays' so subject to different rules.
There's loads of them.
Shinnie, Brown, Morelos, etc etc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors