• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Realistic finishing place?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
6th at present, 2 behind 5th.

If the Gunts stay top 6 and we manage it too their last 8 games are

Rangers x 2
Celtic x 1
Killie x 1
Aberdeen x 2
Us x 2

Can we finish higher than 6th?

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Rangers x 2
Celtic x 1
Killie x 1
Aberdeen x 2
Us x 2

If we can win our 2 games against Livi and Killie going into derby then 4th isnt out of the question.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If we win at Livi we go ahead of them on the Friday night. They then play the Sheep and Orcs...

Last edited:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think 5th is achievable. Our goal difference tops most the catchable teams above us.

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
4th is achievable, and would be a magnificent achievement by Heckingbottom. 5th would still be very good, especially above Hearts. 6th will still be a satisfactory start though.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Above hearts and ICT to win the cup would make for a decent season.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Yes, we hun(t) them down, every game that passes, I see a Heckbernian team shaping..........

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
7 points off 3rd.
6 points off 4th.
5th after the next round of fixtures.

4th likely to be European qualification this season.

Dream.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Rangers x 2
Celtic x 1
Killie x 1
Aberdeen x 2
Us x 2

Our own fixtures would be 2 x Killie and the Jumbos if we finish top 6 so given the 6 point gap to Killie it’s entirely feasible we could finish 4th. The Guntz are likely distracted by the prospect of a Cup Final so that is in our favour as well. I think Killie will stay above us but wouldn’t be totally shocked if we held our Heckingbottom run of results to finish 4th.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
We are on a bit of a run which unfortunately won’t last for ever. Still think we might get 60 points plus, especially if fixtures land favourably post split. It would be unusual not to get 4th with kind of tally especially as the last five games everyone is taking points off everyone else.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Securing a top six place in itself would be a significant achievement given how things have gone this season. Still got a bit to go to secure that spot though. Livi away will be difficult...many teams have struggled there.

Last edited:

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Top six would be great. No other expectation. Think back a few weeks. Feet firmly on the ground. I'm sure PHBs will be.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Folk laughed, kindly, when I said months ago 4th was within our reach.

3rd, Aberdeen, is only one point ahead of 4th just now and our goal difference is better than all these teams up to 2nd.

We're +7 points on eighth where we were when Paul came in. 3rd is +7 points from where we are now. 07 is my lucky number.

I didn't think it would need a change of manager but I'm still going for 4th with a decent shout at 3rd.

Who's laughing now?

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
We are on a bit of a run which unfortunately won’t last for ever. Still think we might get 60 points plus, especially if fixtures land favourably post split. It would be unusual not to get 4th with kind of tally especially as the last five games everyone is taking points off everyone else.
Based on the teams in the top six right now, we would likely be at home to hearts and Celtic and away to Rangers, Killie and Aberdeen.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Securing a top six place in itself will be a significant achievement given how things have gone this season. Still got a bit to go to secure that spot though. Livi away will be difficult...many teams have struggled there.
True. We did. Gonna try and get through, might have be an early finish that Friday.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I shouldn't say this but surely a European place is now mathematically possible? and if Thellick win the S Cup that creates another place?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I shouldn't say this but surely a European place is now mathematically possible? and if Thellick win the S Cup that creates another place?
Aye Jock. 4th would take it like last year. We’re 6 points off and play Killie in nearly 2 weeks time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors