• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

RAITH ROVERS SEAT RELEASE DEADLINE: 12PM MONDAY

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Reaction score
RAITH ROVERS SEAT RELEASE DEADLINE: 12PM MONDAY

Continue reading...

Still can't buy my ticket online...

Still can't buy my ticket online...

Must be intermittent faults - I purchased a couple last week with not too much bother, although I think it took two or three attempts.

Must be intermittent faults - I purchased a couple last week with not too much bother, although I think it took two or three attempts.
Got mine last week but had to log out and in a couple of times before I got the option to buy my ST seat. This happens to me regularly for cup tickets, I wouldn't storm the barricades over it but it is a nuisance.

Tried the chrome/firefox/safari, cleared cookies and still get nothing but the spinning circle of doom.

FFS Hibs!

Trying to buy an extra child's ticket so my nephew can join us, I assign it to his number and it tells me to select the FOC Hibs kids price... Which doesn't exist. If I just try and assign it to mine it says I can't buy a child's ticket. Very frustrating. If the the space next to us gets sold then he won't be coming, so Hibs will lose out. It never used to be like this?

This thread has been viewed 944 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back