• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Questions to the Board

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Singing section was good while it lasted, multiple people have been treated like shit in that section, don’t know why they bother anymore.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
In what way?
This guys not the only guy been banned there’s been others down the years, the group have had to put up with being harassed by police etc with police turning up at places of work to ‘speak’ to them etc, not so sure it’s worth the hassle.

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any update on the drummer? I would hope the club cut him a bit of slack, has probably just made a daft mistake.
There was no mention of anyone throwing drumsticks in particular but there were a lot of complaints of items being thrown from that section and landing in the FF lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
This guys not the only guy been banned there’s been others down the years, the group have had to put up with being harassed by police etc with police turning up at places of work to ‘speak’ to them etc, not so sure it’s worth the hassle.
I think there may be two sides to this - especially in light of what @traceyhibs has posted.

Seriously - if they were throwing things at the rangers game after the nonsense at the Celtic game then I think they are putting themselves on a collision course with the club.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Can you image what it would be like if we had put the singing section in the lower tier behind the goal? There would be rangers style pitch invasions every time we scored at that end.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Can you image what it would be like if we had put the singing section in the lower tier behind the goal? There would be rangers style pitch invasions every time we scored at that end.
Seems unlikely

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I think there may be two sides to this - especially in light of what @traceyhibs has posted.

Seriously - if they were throwing things at the rangers game after the nonsense at the Celtic game then I think they are putting themselves on a collision course with the club.
But they want to have displays etc streamers etc which are inevitably going to land below
Have they? Why's that?
Yon fella BouncerRoss says nobody got banned?
yup Ross said that over on that other site ,been reading that thread, it appears the singing section have lost there ‘privileges’, seems rank. He has said nobody got banned....

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Bit harsh to ban displays if it's all about streamers falling on folk.

Surely must be more to it than that, or Leeann has lost the plot.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Seems unlikely
I probably didn’t explain that very well - I meant the rangers fans swarming on the pitch when they score against Hamilton and stuff.

You’re probably right though - we wouldn’t be like that.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
When they were in the east I can't remember any pitch invasions. If anything it seems to be since they be moved there has been some highlighted incidents. Maybe thats the difference, having an active signing section we all can see and hear along with more crowd participation eases the need from some folk to express their feelings or vent frustration through participating with this and creating a buzz rather than being a dafty and running on pitch, throw missiles etc etc.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
The things that were thrown were mostly streamers. But there was a couple of paper cups. I have been up the singing section since it moved and there has been little if anything happen. To be fair on the Police, they don't even bother about hat section and are rarely present. There was one smoke flare at the Rangers game...and the you boy who was holding it, really needs to think about cctv! But I have never witnessed any trouble or serious missiles being thrown. I have seen a couple of arguments with heavy handed stewards. The vast majority are quite young guys and pretty well behaved. Funny how some people can take a sneaky pride in the "casual" era, yet actually believe there is a big issue in the singing section. Pitch invasions if you can call one guy running on the pitch and missiles thrown, have predominately been from the East, but even than as a Hibby I am not going to point fingers in that direction as 99.9% of the supporters there cause zero problems. Only pitch invasions I have seen in recent years was the cup final, and away to Brondby some supporters jumped over the first fence but never went on the pitch

edit, I don't know anything about the drummer incident, obviously wouldn't condone that if it's true, but wonder if it could actually be thrown that far from upper stand

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Maybe this is something that @Tracey could pick up? Seems a bit of conflict resolution may be required. The Since1875 guys good works shouldn't be ignored or denigrated because of the actions of a few dafties who may not have anything to do with the group anyway.
Flares isn't a good idea, but nor is blaming the group for actions outwith their control.
Bit of mediation can hopefully sort it out before it gets too entrenched on either side.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Maybe this is something that @Tracey could pick up? Seems a bit of conflict resolution may be required. The Since1875 guys good works shouldn't be ignored or denigrated because of the actions of a few dafties who may not have anything to do with the group anyway.
Flares isn't a good idea, but nor is blaming the group for actions outwith their control.
Bit of mediation can hopefully sort it out before it gets too entrenched on either side.
Don’t think LD is capable of mediation , ask Daz . Time for her to head along M8 , take Putrie wi her
:grrr::grrr:

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Don’t think LD is capable of mediation , ask Daz . Time for her to head along M8 , take Putrie wi her
:grrr::grrr:
Blimey!

They didn't overcharge you for tyres too?
:lookaround:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@traceyhibs Could you bring up the possibility of the club being able to stream the development squad games live. Not expecting the same quality as match day, but someone from the club just recording from the sidelines would give the fans a chance to watch the young lads. I know there are highlights, the full game on Hibs TV and Youtube would probably get a decent amount of interest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors