• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Questions to the Board

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Yes she’s now the new Finance Director. She has been in the role since Jamie left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Tracey

Any update on this?
Thanks

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
@traceyhibs given the events of the last two weekends will the club refuse to have games against the old firm moved to Friday or Saturday nights to accommodate live tv?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Hope the last week will be the last time we ever give the vile away supports of Celtic and Huns the full away end, find a way to make up the lost revenue elsewhere am happy to chip in.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Is it true that the drummer from singing section has had his season ticket confiscated? If so will fans reps be acting for him?

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@traceyhibs given the events of the last two weekends will the club refuse to have games against the old firm moved to Friday or Saturday nights to accommodate live tv?
There are a lot of discussions ongoing at the moment regarding the events of the last 2 games. Will update you when I can. Thanks

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Is it true that the drummer from singing section has had his season ticket confiscated? If so will fans reps be acting for him?
In what respect?

He's tweeted he has been fined and been given a 5 year ban?

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That I haven't heard. Will look into

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
In what respect?

For what?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
In what respect?

Young team at work told me he was ejected / had ST confiscated at Friday nights game don’t know much beyond that.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Heard at weekend he chucked drum stick towards morelos could be pish
I saw it on the pitch - I think I said at the time I thought it was a hammer!

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Administrator
@traceyhibs In light of recent events, have either the board or the fans reps changed their opinion that sectarian chanting is entirely an issue for the police?
Any thoughts on this @traceyhibs? It's being discussed extensively online amongst fans of various clubs. The general consensus is that clubs
such as ours are not doing enough to stamp out sectarianism and I'd tend to agree.

Is it something the fans reps could get behind?

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any thoughts on this @traceyhibs? It's being discussed extensively online amongst fans of various clubs. The general consensus is that clubs
such as ours are not doing enough to stamp out sectarianism and I'd tend to agree.

Is it something the fans reps could get behind?
Hi,

Definitely something I want to raise at the next board meeting. I do think it’s something all clubs should be pulling together on.

Will be adding to our report this month.

Chasing again also the answers to the questions you all posted.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
That I haven't heard. Will look into
Any update on the drummer? I would hope the club cut him a bit of slack, has probably just made a daft mistake.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel