• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Questions to the Board

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Hope the last week will be the last time we ever give the vile away supports of Celtic and Rangers the full away end, find a way to make up the lost revenue elsewhere am happy to chip in.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Is it true that the drummer from singing section has had his season ticket confiscated? If so will fans reps be acting for him?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Is it true that the drummer from singing section has had his season ticket confiscated? If so will fans reps be acting for him?
In what respect?

He's tweeted he has been fined and been given a 5 year ban?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
In what respect?

He's tweeted he has been fined and been given a 5 year ban?
Young team at work told me he was ejected / had ST confiscated at Friday nights game don’t know much beyond that.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Administrator
@traceyhibs In light of recent events, have either the board or the fans reps changed their opinion that sectarian chanting is entirely an issue for the police?
Any thoughts on this @traceyhibs? It's being discussed extensively online amongst fans of various clubs. The general consensus is that clubs
such as ours are not doing enough to stamp out sectarianism and I'd tend to agree.

Is it something the fans reps could get behind?

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any thoughts on this @traceyhibs? It's being discussed extensively online amongst fans of various clubs. The general consensus is that clubs
such as ours are not doing enough to stamp out sectarianism and I'd tend to agree.

Is it something the fans reps could get behind?
Hi,

Definitely something I want to raise at the next board meeting. I do think it’s something all clubs should be pulling together on.

Will be adding to our report this month.

Chasing again also the answers to the questions you all posted.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors