Questions to the Board (1 Viewer)

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
@traceyhibs Could you bring up the possibility of the club being able to stream the development squad games live. Not expecting the same quality as match day, but someone from the club just recording from the sidelines would give the fans a chance to watch the young lads. I know there are highlights, the full game on Hibs TV and Youtube would probably get a decent amount of interest.
This was actually brought up this evening at the Working Together Meeting and we aren’t allowed to show the games live. It’s an SPFL ruling. The games that have been put on Hibs TV so far haven’t gained too much interest but I think once people get to know that the full game and highlights are available on there it will start to gain more viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Power

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
This was actually brought up this evening at the Working Together Meeting and we aren’t allowed to show the games live. It’s an SPFL ruling. The games that have been put on Hibs TV so far haven’t gained too much interest but I think once people get to know that the full game and highlights are available on there it will start to gain more viewers.

Appreciate you getting back. Silly rule, it would be nice to take in a from the laddies now and again.

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Tracey

Any update when the answers will be available?
Had a meeting today and I raised again. Just waiting to get it up on the website. Just waiting to find out when that will be.

Reactions: Rocky and Power

Seven Tattoos

Timothy Claypole Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Well, when I was a 'support spectator perspon' on Churchill Way in The Diff oan Satudday 3 June 2017 LD wiz thwew. She dsoes jave a proper weegie accent ('you know'? v larjall, tho, eh>?!) anyway, she is brand new. i was one of the volunteeers; so I showed her ma tattos; 13 Hibs tattoos! she looked scared! like that episode of AP when he meets his numberone gab. funny thing wis, tho, ah te her that ah wnded they night in c brooms when we wone the cup! (chase me!) anwya, hhad tae direct her tae wow/pulse whatever fir the real fans! she loves joe baker, tho!

• Love
Reactions: davhfc and Power

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Tracey

Any news on this? Beginning to wonder if other board members want to forget it
Just had a quick glance of the questions for a refresh - some require input from different departments in the club (Finance, Recruitment etc).

A response will be coming.

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Thanks, it seemed to be ready and just awaiting posting on the web
Hi,

It was ready but may be getting some additions to it so hoping to have it up on the website by the end of the week.

The additions are issues that have come towards us since.

Thanks

Tracey

Reactions: Power

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

It was ready but may be getting some additions to it so hoping to have it up on the website by the end of the week.

The additions are issues that have come towards us since.

Thanks

Tracey

Tracey

Another week has passed? Struggling to see why this can’t be done.

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Tracey

Another week has passed? Struggling to see why this can’t be done.
Fair shout but lots going on at the minute.

I’m not in the door yet but I can see the club resources are stretched - the Zebra Finance replacement, 3 games in 8 days, Split fixtures, release of tickets, unacceptable conduct and Marvin support.

It will come.

Last edited:

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fair shout but lots going on at the minute.

I’m not in the door yet but I can see the club resources are stretched - the Zebra Finance replacement, 3 games in 8 days, Split fixtures, release of tickets, unacceptable conduct and Marvin support.

It will come.
I get it may be busy, how this stops a document being uploaded is beyond me. Tracey it seemed had been told it was ready to go a few weeks ago. More likely things that certain board members don’t want to say or disclose certain things

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I get it may be busy, how this stops a document being uploaded is beyond me. Tracey it seemed had been told it was ready to go a few weeks ago. More likely things that certain board members don’t want to say or disclose certain things
I’ll be honest - It’s important but it’s not urgent. It’s about working down the list - however the longer this gets delayed for other priorities superseding this it will then become urgent.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Not urgent for who?
I read it as Kieran saying it's not urgent compared to getting a new finance deal in for STs etc? Could be wrong though.

derek.duval

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It’s been well over a month. Surely having beaten hearts at tynecastle is the best time to come out and give answers people maybe don’t want to here or will use to have a go at the club or even just say no comment to particular questions. There’s always going to be more important things to do, as the saying goes the silence is deafening.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It’s been well over a month. Surely having beaten hearts at tynecastle is the best time to come out and give answers people maybe don’t want to here or will use to have a go at the club or even just say no comment to particular questions. There’s always going to be more important things to do, as the saying goes the silence is deafening.
Tend to agree. If there's some unpalatable answers in there so be it. Now would be as good a time as any to deliver any bad news

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Tend to agree. If there's some unpalatable answers in there so be it. Now would be as good a time as any to deliver any bad news
That would have been the best time but unfortunately we have had some things come towards the club following the game so again time being used to sort that.

Agree it’s important and we will continue to push for it to be put up on the website as soon as possible.

Reactions: Hibee Kev

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That would have been the best time but unfortunately we have had some things come towards the club following the game so again time being used to sort that.

Agree it’s important and we will continue to push for it to be put up on the website as soon as possible.

There is surely enough resources to deal with putting some articles on the website ? Feels like if we leave it long enough it will go away. Not by fans reps but by rest of the board.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel