• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Questions for Butcher

sdallan

New radge
Reaction score
If you had the chance to ask Butcher a question of what has went wrong since he took over what would you ask him.....e.g Why did you insist on playing high balls to our strikers when they did not have a chance against Hamiltons central defenders

Why did he take Heff off for TudUr jones yesterday

"Are you still here?"

I seriously think we should compile a list of questions and refuse to return next season unless we get good answers to them.

I'll throw "wtf did you persist with Liam Craig for so long when he's been incapable of even a 5 yard pass since January?"

How did you think your squad would react to being told that they were all going to be emptied?

:dunno:

Did you know you had a squad of spineless bastards before you took the job?

Why where Nelson and that **** McGivern no giving the fucking sack in the tunnel.

did you practise anything in training, did you have any tactics and did you have any game plans?

Why did you bring on a out of form Alex Harris for Haynes them take him back off again

Why in 13 games since Feb 22 ( sitting 7th) could you not manage a team to pick up the 3/4 points that would have ended this shambles?

What are the names you give to all the voices in your head as you are clearly batsh1t crazy!?

What is it you see in Tudur Jones that nobody else can see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why going in to a game that could end in Pens, did we not practice them or have any idea who was going to take them?

Playing hoofball to a lone striker hasn't worked in months, what made you think it would suddenly work on Sunday?

Have you got any players lined up to sign?

How do you feel about Diego ya English ****? tbutchert

When you leaving.

Can you either win the league next year or resign? Imo if we top the league and go straight back up then it'll show real intent, fair enough promotion in itself would be good, I think if we really want to get back to where we should then winning the league is a must. Its not asking a lot in my eyes, hearts are gash, rangers are rank. It looks like butcher is staying, if he is then he needs to be given funds that will get us quality players to win us the league next year. No longer getting out bidded on our first choice targets, step up and be counted.

How do you feel about Diego ya English ****? tbutchert

You've increasingly lost the plot recently.

If it was in my power I would sack Terry if he couldn't answer each of the following questions satisfactorily.

What is your understanding of what went wrong?

Was there anything you could have done to prevent it going wrong? If so, what?

Do you take any personal responsibility for what went wrong? If so, what?

Within reason, what can be done to put things right? Do you have a role to play and what is it?

You've increasingly lost the plot recently.

I was actually being quite sarcastic sorry. :wink:

I'm not saying that had Heffernan been left on we would have won in extra time but it was yet another shocking decision. And I'd love to hear his defence of it. I doubt he'd have one. It's outrageous he is still in his position.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually being quite sarcastic sorry. :wink:

I know but you've still chucked it....

Why did he take Heff off for TudUr jones yesterday

:applause:

rod

Did rod tell you to los
4 games with rangers 4 with hearts

Why do you like to come across as a hard man when you clearly bottled it on Sunday in front of thousands.You came across as a bungling fool,who will never again be able to get respect from any body involved in football ,or life for that matter.

how do you plan to win over the fans you have lost?

I'm not saying that had Heffernan been left on we would have won in extra time but it was yet another shocking decision. And I'd love to hear his defence of it. I doubt he'd have one. It's outrageous he is still in his position.

- - - Updated - - -

I know but you've still chucked it....

You blame me?

how do you plan to win over the fans you have lost?

Yeh, looking forward, that is the really big one. A strong winning streak at the start of next season with entertaining footie and thumpings of Hunco & the Gunts included is the only way he's going to gain any kind of acceptance IMO. And I think we all know that is very VERY unlikely to happen given his clear preference for hoofball. I can see him being sacked before 10 games are gone in the Championship and where would that leave us, eh?

So, Rod, the question again: why is this guy still in his position????

:banger::banger::banger:

What have you got against Kevin Thomson ?

Why are you still here?

Do you honestly believe you can unite this club and get the full backing of its disillusioned,angry, upset support?

Taking off a forward for a defensive midfielder when they only needed to score one more goal was his biggest f up yet. Everyone in the ground could see the goal was coming. I fear next season will be a write off with them in charge.

England miss you ill pay your one way ticket home :-) and pack your bags for you

England miss you ill pay your one way ticket home :-) and pack your bags for you

Oh dear...

Why do you persist with your 'cowardly' version of the game. It fucking disgusts me the way you had the team playing. Cowardly, prehistoric pish, why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1/ What made you think telling players they weren't good enough, then lumping them in and out the the squad/team, was a good idea?
2/ Why were Ryan McGivern and Micheal Nelson not the first two players told to just fuck right off?
3/ What is your player recruitment strategy this summer?
4/ How are you going to go about winning back an ever increasingly dismayed support?
5/ Has it at any point over the last 48 hrs crossed your mind to resign, and if so why have you not?

His homes in Inverness :coffee:

Why is your jolly to Brazil more important than building a squad for your employers and customers?

This thread has been viewed 2874 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back