• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Question Time

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Now I've heard everything! Arch upper class toff MP Rees Mogg tries to justify Churchill Boer War concentration camps by statement 'had the same mortality rate as Glasgow'. I thought Glasgow in the 19th c had the mortality rate of Auschwitz, such was the squalor of conditions for working class people.

Last edited:

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
If ever you needed an example of the British (great????) Class system he is your man. Never done a hard days graft in his life I bet. A creepy slimey excuse of a man.
better together though ,apparently

Hectorhib

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A weak,unctious reptile

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in