Question Time from Motherwell (1 Viewer)

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
That was pretty scary even before anybody opened their mooth!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I dont watch that UK in Union biased right wing pish Jock.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
There was a guy,on it,talking absolute garbage.In a red trackie. Seems he's got form ;this is the third time he's been on.He's an ex Ukip Councillor,an orange hun.
The thing is the woman who is supposed to be vetting the audience is being investigated herself for having some far right views.Three weeks ago Fiona Bruce took a barrage of abuse for winding up the crowd before Dianne Abbot came on.It seemed to be that Bruce was insinuating that Abbot had only got where she is today by having a relationship with Corbyn. Abbott was given less time to answer than that grinning idiot from the Tory party.Abbott was being harangued from the audience and he was sitting there grinning like a Cheshire cat.It was quite sickening.The bias against both the SNP and Labour is so obvious it's maddening.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
There was a guy,on it,talking absolute garbage.In a red trackie. Seems he's got form ;this is the third time he's been on.He's an ex Ukip Councillor,an orange hun.
The thing is the woman who is supposed to be vetting the audience is being investigated herself for having some far right views.Three weeks ago Fiona Bruce took a barrage of abuse for winding up the crowd before Dianne Abbot came on.It seemed to be that Bruce was insinuating that Abbot had only got where she is today by having a relationship with Corbyn. Abbott was given less time to answer than that grinning idiot from the Tory party.Abbott was being harangued from the audience and he was sitting there grinning like a Cheshire cat.It was quite sickening.The bias against both the SNP and Labour is so obvious it's maddening.
Thanks Moaty, I rest my case.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The thing about the Motherwell one was by far the best panel member was a black model whom I had never heard of who was speaking more sense than any of the so called politicians.Shows you the state of play with politics at the moment.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Not an ex UKIP councillor but was a candidate, got something like 31 votes, also a founder of Livi true blues flute band going by what I’ve read.

Reactions: moathibby
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
UKIP boy is claiming he was contacted by the company who produces QT, sat specifically in the front row and told he was guaranteed a Q. The National also claiming the production company ( it's not The BBC) edited the SNP representatives response to his dirge too....unsure how that's possible given it's a live show?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
UKIP boy is claiming he was contacted by the company who produces QT, sat specifically in the front row and told he was guaranteed a Q. The National also claiming the production company ( it's not The BBC) edited the SNP representatives response to his dirge too....unsure how that's possible given it's a live show?
I believe it isn't broadcast live but pre-recorded possibly an hour or two earlier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
He seems like a twat but his views are presumably quite popular in Scotland?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
He seems like a twat but his views are presumably quite popular in Scotland?
They are. The SNP may be in power, and using a good electoral process, but until it's a legal obligation to vote in elections, it's impossible to say how popular/unpopular any party is. 50-55% of the electorate voting isn't really acceptable.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
They are. The SNP may be in power, and using a good electoral process, but until it's a legal obligation to vote in elections, it's impossible to say how popular/unpopular any party is. 50-55% of the electorate voting isn't really acceptable.
Yeah I mean I never watch it, it's just a high-budget version of those radio phone ins where you have to listen to a guy who probably drinks paint rattle on about immigration or something and you end up wanting to smash the radio. I wouldn't read much into him being invited, the production company just want to create a ruck to make 'good tv' not provide a public service. My impression from having lived in Scotland and going there quite a bit is that there are loads of arseholes like this guy. If you tune into a show like this you've got to expect to hear them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I never watch it, it's just a high-budget version of those radio phone ins where you have to listen to a guy who probably drinks paint rattle on about immigration or something and you end up wanting to smash the radio. I wouldn't read much into him being invited, the production company just want to create a ruck to make 'good tv' not provide a public service. My impression from having lived in Scotland and going there quite a bit is that there are loads of arseholes like this guy. If you tune into a show like this you've got to expect to hear them.
:lauff:
That made me guffaw, cheers Henry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I applied to attend the QT audience when it was in Edinburgh a few months back. I completed a form including my political allegiances, needless to say never even got a response. Bit disappointed about Fiona Bruce if that's true. I'm surprised she would allow bosses to get her to gerrymander political debate. Might be worthy of a new thread but the impartiality of so-called public broadcaster BBC should be questioned. Trouble is the ruling administration will over the years hand pick and place their own yes men(and women) into prominent positions in the managemrnt.

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS