• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Public Toilets

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No real excuse for taking a pish down a close during the day. Just wander into a pub or a bookies ffs.
Go into pub and you have to buy something and I think the nearest bookies is well into Nicholson St,by that time I've wet myself.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Go into pub and you have to buy something and I think the nearest bookies is well into Nicholson St,by that time I've wet myself.
You don’t have to buy something. I’m sure the publication would prefer you to, but it’s not a law.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Thought there was a bookies beside the Mitre etc in royal mile could be wrong.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Yip it
's a disgrace but I heard there is a new municipal one down Gorgie road, it holds thousands apparently.
Failing that you can get a grant to have a colostomy bag fitted (they are quite in vogue I believe)

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
True enough.
Phone boxes used to be every few streets apart - now you hardly find one - I don't know how many are still in use?
The rise of the mobile phone has replaced them virtually everywhere.
But if you take a shit on your mobile it doesn't do it much good.
Very true. I'm surprised football teams haven't gone the same way with the rise of the PS2!!!!!

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
My understanding is that pubs have to let you use them and can't actually insist you buy something. Obviously it wouldn't be much fun having to argue the letter of the law but if you politely ask would many just flat turn you down?

I think McDonalds policy is also to let non-customers use them as long as they're not disruptive or getting in the way of customers or whatever.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
My understanding is that pubs have to let you use them and can't actually insist you buy something. Obviously it wouldn't be much fun having to argue the letter of the law but if you politely ask would many just flat turn you down?

I think McDonalds policy is also to let non-customers use them as long as they're not disruptive or getting in the way of customers or whatever.
In the McDonald's I've been in over the last few years, home and abroad, there's a code on the receipt for the toilets.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm sorry but the point is there should be adequate public toilets.If a library closed down you wouldn't be saying you can buy a book in Blackwells.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm sorry but the point is there should be adequate public toilets.If a library closed down you wouldn't be saying you can buy a book in Blackwells.
From your earlier postings I don't think there could ever be an adequate supply of toilets Moaty.

You should just wear Tena for men. 1875 checks to make sure I'm wearing mine if he's giving me a lift.
He wished he hadn't, that time I forgot to put them on.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
In the McDonald's I've been in over the last few years, home and abroad, there's a code on the receipt for the toilets.
There is in some. You just have to ask them to open it, the point being that they will almost always do so whether you're a customer or not.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors