• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Protest?

Cragles

New radge
Reaction score
Any protests organised this week at the Aberdeen game against the complete mismanagement of our club?

Gordon and co. don't have a clue how to run a football club and they're driving us into the ground and potentially the championship.

Get them gone.

Aye, good luck wae that...

If a protest is to be organised I’d suggest it would be better once the window slams shut and we see just what we are left with.
That could add to the numbers.

Any protests organised this week at the Aberdeen game against the complete mismanagement of our club?

Gordon and co. don't have a clue how to run a football club and they're driving us into the ground and potentially the championship.

Get them gone.
Fucking great idea. Let’s hound the club owner to sod off, taking all his money (and the clubs) potentially dissolving the whole shebang, punting the stadium for developers and Hibs like Third Lanark - gone.
The dafties that follow football, who demand instant gratification like a computer game and lose their shit when their expectations don’t become reality, never seem to consider the bigger picture.
Once a company owner gets hacked off and bored with the ’project’ it only ends badly

Fucking great idea. Let’s hound the club owner to sod off, taking all his money (and the clubs) potentially dissolving the whole shebang, punting the stadium for developers and Hibs like Third Lanark - gone.
The dafties that follow football, who demand instant gratification like a computer game and lose their shit when their expectations don’t become reality, never seem to consider the bigger picture.
Once a company owner gets hacked off and bored with the ’project’ it only ends badly
Sadly, I agree.

If a protest is to be organised I’d suggest it would be better once the window slams shut and we see just what we are left with.
I was struggling to get to ER this Saturday but my intention was to get along. I'm now happy to abide to the better half's itinerary of the afternoon and miss the game. That's my 'protest'. And indeed I may become more available most weekends for domestic life and not bother with a season ticket moving forward. The hope has killed me....

That's a bit of a stretch....

With a local owner I’d agree. With a foreign owner there’s no emotional connection. If Ron Gordon wakes up to a protest over his ownership/handling of one of his business ventures he could quite conceivably decide ‘Fuck this’ and shut it down.
My view is that he is hoping to right the wrongs and push us on but I’d be very wary of fans telling him to bolt being the answer

With a local owner I’d agree. With a foreign owner there’s no emotional connection. If Ron Gordon wakes up to a protest over his ownership/handling of one of his business ventures he could quite conceivably decide ‘Fuck this’ and shut it down.
My view is that he is hoping to right the wrongs and push us on but I’d be very wary of fans telling him to bolt being the answer
I’m not saying we should protest but to suggest he’d just “shut it down” is utter bullshit.

Get them gone.
There's a protest against the use of velcro wellies as it leaves the sheep with terrible bald patches. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you a placard and whistle

There's a rumour that RG's not in good health. I've no idea whether that's true, but if it is his priorities may have changed.

I'm talking from experience.

I’m not saying we should protest but to suggest he’d just “shut it down” is utter bullshit.
I’d rather we didn’t test that assumption.

😂

Tough one. Do we just hope for the best or actively let the owner know how we feel. Without Nisbet and porteous on Saturday we are really struggling to say the least. If we don't sign at least three decent players by end of window then I wouldn't be shocked if a protest wasn't forthcoming.

East stand bed sheets asking "Where's the ambition?"

The protest will be hardly anyone at the game.

Should have put pressure on ages ago. There would have been at other clubs on Scotland.

Last edited:
Get away ya eejit. What are you drinking? Let's all sit staring at our navels while our incompetent owner makes mistake after mistake? If he carries on like this much longer it will be HE that's made us into Third Lanark? How the hell do you think they went bust by the way? Look them up fcol!!!

"Instant gratification"???? There's a few on here experts at that. My God I can't believe how ANGRY your post has made me.....

Can’t be many results away from a crowd forming at the main doors, if people still have the appetite for that kind of thing in this day and age.

Our next home game is 18th February. Folk would've calmed doon by then plus the 14th is valentines day so a few would've got there hole and tensions will certainly be down 😂

Our next home game is 18th February. Folk would've calmed doon by then plus the 14th is valentines day so a few would've got there hole and tensions will certainly be down 😂
Some wouldnae and those guys are going to be proper raging.

There's a rumour that RG's not in good health. I've no idea whether that's true, but if it is his priorities may have changed.

I'm talking from experience.
His priorities may have changed but the priorities of the football club shouldn't.

Some wouldnae and those guys are going to be proper raging.

20230126_130402.jpg

His priorities may have changed but the priorities of the football club shouldn't.
I was speaking about RG and whether he might be of a mind to chuck it.

Last edited:
I was speaking about RG and whether he might be off a mind to chuck it.
Good .
Sell up

Get them gone.
Will you be the main Protestant?

What is this getting your hole thing you speak of?

What is this getting your hole thing you speak of?
Like wanking… but better.

Like wanking… but better.
Opinions eh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Opinions eh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No an opinion, somebody telt me. :lookaround:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your right hand?

Your right hand?
My optician.

Instant gratification? I’d say 2 or 3 years of utter apathy from both the players and the ownership entitles me to be slightly pissed off just now. Funnelling money into season tickets, including paying for a season of games watched from the sofa and letting the club keep the money, as well as watching us meekly hand the Scottish Cup to St Johnstone.

Most Hibees understand we won’t win the league. All we’re looking for is a side that competes for Europe and gives us a good run in the cup competitions. I would even settle for a team that fights for the shirt and represents our badge with endeavour and pride.

The club is an absolute car crash right now. I don’t think airing your concerns and discussing the potential impact of selling two of our best players at the end of January is that much of an over reaction.

Get away ya eejit. What are you drinking? Let's all sit staring at our navels while our incompetent owner makes mistake after mistake? If he carries on like this much longer it will be HE that's made us into Third Lanark? How the hell do you think they went bust by the way? Look them up fcol!!!

"Instant gratification"???? There's a few on here experts at that. My God I can't believe how ANGRY your post has made me.....
The clubs a shit show at the moment but if there’s to be burning torches and pitchforks then surely that’s for the time IF relegation is staring us in the face?
Also, you can STFU with the insults

Oh my god... there's soo much masculine toxicity in this thread its making my head spin🤣

Pitchforks are 16.95 out of Amazon, but I'll not be buying one because I'm boycotting them until they pay their striking workers a decent living wage.

Pitchforks are 16.95 out of Amazon, but I'll not be buying one because I'm boycotting them until they pay their striking workers a decent living wage.
How much do pitchfork workers earn?:sm127:

How much do pitchfork workers earn?:sm127:
Not much. Tines are hard.

mind is polis

Leith Lotto prize this week will be a place on the bench.

This thread has been viewed 4572 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50