• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Prodigy singer deid

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score

Shame tremendous live, some showman

Well gutted to hear this, finally tried to make an effort to go see them live last year but ended up being unwell and having to miss it.

Being someone who came from a Punk background,who likes a wee dance,the Prodigy were right up my street.I wish I had got to see them live.Keith Flint was such a good frontman.I think there must have been thousands of kids at festivals,getting out their tents and shouting'I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter!'sad loss.RiP kEIth!

I’ve seen the prodigy a few times, they were a brilliant band. They refused to do things like top of the pops as they saw it as selling out. I remember them walking off the stage because the sound was too low at one of the big outdoor rezererections.
RIP.

Terrible news.

"Fat of the Land" was a massive eye opener to me as a teen. I was mostly into Britpop and Grunge and utterly dismissive of electronic music and hip-hop up to that point.

Keith was the focal point of their incredible live shows too.

Suicide, it seems to be more common again.

Amazing live .... The Prodigy Experience and Music for a Jilted Generation soundtracked my youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the Prodigy at a festival in Leeds way back in the 90's, when I was still young enough to get away with it(just). There was nearly a riot! I thought some of their tracks were brilliant. Not someone you'd want to introduce to your mother in law it's a tragedy to hear of Flint's death. The male suicide rate is unacceptable - I blame the sh*t society we live in.

This thread has been viewed 919 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back