• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Prodigy singer deid

Nex

Bounce Radge
Well gutted to hear this, finally tried to make an effort to go see them live last year but ended up being unwell and having to miss it.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Being someone who came from a Punk background,who likes a wee dance,the Prodigy were right up my street.I wish I had got to see them live.Keith Flint was such a good frontman.I think there must have been thousands of kids at festivals,getting out their tents and shouting'I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter!'sad loss.RiP kEIth!

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ve seen the prodigy a few times, they were a brilliant band. They refused to do things like top of the pops as they saw it as selling out. I remember them walking off the stage because the sound was too low at one of the big outdoor rezererections.
RIP.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Terrible news.

"Fat of the Land" was a massive eye opener to me as a teen. I was mostly into Britpop and Grunge and utterly dismissive of electronic music and hip-hop up to that point.

Keith was the focal point of their incredible live shows too.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Amazing live ... The Prodigy Experience and Music for a Jilted Generation soundtracked my youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I saw the Prodigy at a festival in Leeds way back in the 90's, when I was still young enough to get away with it(just). There was nearly a riot! I thought some of their tracks were brilliant. Not someone you'd want to introduce to your mother in law it's a tragedy to hear of Flint's death. The male suicide rate is unacceptable - I blame the sh*t society we live in.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel