Prince Andrew's interview

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
The story goes that he liked young boys and when allegations were made security concerns surrounding his boat were ignored.
Hmmm, surely a snipers bullet or a poison to make it look like the 80 year old hada heart attack would have been a better option, unfortunate the IRA had to kill a 15 year old a 14 year old and an 83 year old at the same time. All innocent parties

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
Hmmm, surely a snipers bullet or a poison to make it look like the 80 year old hada heart attack would have been a better option, unfortunate the IRA had to kill a 15 year old a 14 year old and an 83 year old at the same time. All innocent parties
I think the suggestion was that the job was made easier for the IRA to get to him and the family certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over any collateral damage. Might all be all load of shite but what do we know.

A new biography of Lord Mountbatten, who was murdered by the IRA in Sligo in 1979, includes evidence linking him to abuse of children from the Kincora boys’ home in Belfast.
The Mountbattens, by Andrew Lownie, includes two interviews with unnamed men who describe being brought from Kincora in the summer of 1977 to Mullaghmore, where Mountbatten was on holiday. The interviewees, who were 16 at the time, both claim they were then abused by the earl, an uncle of Prince Philip.
This is not the first time Mountbatten has been linked to Kincora. In 1990, writer Robin Bryans reported in Now, a Dublin magazine, that the earl, Anthony Blunt and others were part of an old-boy network that held gay orgies in country houses on both sides of the Irish border, and at the boys’ home in east Belfast.
In 2017, a Northern Ireland Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry (HIA) concluded that abuse at the home was limited to three staff members and there was no collusion by the state or intelligence services in covering it up. The staff members were jailed in 1981.
In his book, however, Lownie says a new witness has come forward with allegations about Mountbatten’s involvement. Known as “Seán”, he recalls being driven from Kincora to Classiebawn, the earl’s castle in Sligo, in 1977.

As the men who brought him waited outside, Seán claims he was taken into a darkened room where he was met by a man who undressed him and gave him oral sex.
“I was there about an hour. He spoke quietly and tried to make me feel comfortable,” Seán says. “He was one of those men who wanted attention, wanted you to chase him . . . I think he felt some shame. He said very sadly, ‘I hate these feelings.’ He seemed a sad and lonely person.”
Kincora boys’ home in Belfast

Kincora boys’ home in BelfastNIALL CARSON
Seán says he did not recognise who it was until he saw a report on the TV news two years later that Mountbatten had been killed.
Lownie’s book also quotes a second man who was a 16-year-old in Kincora in 1977 and who recalls being brought to Mullaghmore that summer.
Referred to as Amal, he claims to have met Mountbatten four times that summer on day trips from the home in Belfast. Each encounter lasted about an hour, and took place in a suite in a hotel by Mullaghmore harbour.
“He was very polite, very nice,” Amal is quoted as saying. “I knew he was someone important. He told me he liked dark-skinned people, especially Sri Lankan people as they were very friendly and good-looking.”
Amal also claims that “several other boys” from Kincora were brought to Mountbatten on other occasions.
As reported by The Sunday Times last weekend, recently uncovered FBI files and other interviews portray the 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma as a sexually voracious man, with bisexual tastes.
This had long been disputed, with Mountbatten’s official biographer claiming “to suggest such a man was actively homosexual seems to be flying not merely in the face of the evidence but also of everything we understand about his character”.
The Mountbattens: Their Lives and Loves also contains new information about the build-up to Mountbatten’s murder. It includes an interview with Graham Yuill, then a 21-year-old corporal with the British Army’s close-protection unit. In July 1979, he conducted a risk assessment on Mountbatten’s security and concluded that his boat, Shadow V, often moored in Mullaghmore, could be boarded unseen at night and was the most likely target for the IRA.
An IRA bomb exploded on board the Shadow V on August 27, 1979, killing Mountbatten and three others.

Last edited:

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Here’s my spin, call me crazy. I think this is the biggest double bluff in history. Everyone knew Epstein would get offed one way or another. So they went with that and have faked his death. A man like Epstein would have some kind of protection in place to keep himself alive in situations like this. You’d be a fool to not have some kind of cryptic key or something like that. It really wouldn’t be that hard. Some makeup special effects, take some pictures, pay off some people and hey presto.

Also his private jet looks like it flew to Antarctica AFTER he was arrested. Means nothing, but very suspect.
Your crazy.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I hope he's guilty.I hope the Royal Family never recover.

Jack

Bounce Radge
There was a lot of rumours about P Philip being a serial shagger as well.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
I bet Epstein was fair looking forward to bringing down Royalty,Former Presidents etc etc in court too.

It was bloody obvious however....He would NEVER get a chance to squeel.

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
Good joke goin aboot:Difference between Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein: One hanged himself, Epstein was murdered

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
The theory that Epstein is still alive isn’t all that crazy after reading this article. This story seems to have gone under the radar of the MSM. Basically his offshore accounts have been activated with millions being deposited. I’m pretty sure someone like Epstein that has knowledge of these pedo rings would have a kill switch in place for his safe being. Just my “crazy” opinion ?

Mysterious bank Jeffrey Epstein created received millions after his death

numptyploom

Bounce Radge
yo
The theory that Epstein is still alive isn’t all that crazy after reading this article. This story seems to have gone under the radar of the MSM. Basically his offshore accounts have been activated with millions being deposited. I’m pretty sure someone like Epstein that has knowledge of these pedo rings would have a kill switch in place for his safe being. Just my “crazy” opinion ?

Mysterious bank Jeffrey Epstein created received millions after his death
I wouldn't discount your theory!
It wouldn't happen in ' our world ' but the uber rich and royalty, who knows??

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
"Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI
First reported by NBC New York, Jeffrey Epstein's confidante and alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire. She has been charged with conspiracy, enticing minors to engage in sex and more."

You know that problem Prince Andrew had, the one about not being able to sweat?

I think he may be cured now.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£61.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old