Prince Andrew's interview

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Im cerain he could get conclusive proof he was there....if it wasnt porkies.

The guy is guilty of something here.

He also was on the flight itenary going to Paedophille island a few times too.

At least they managed to get rid of Epstein though....Deadmen cannot talk.

Its a matter of who got rid of Epstein.

Clintons or Royal Family.

Clintons have a long record of it.
Only have to look at Princess Diana for Royal Family.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Im cerain he could get conclusive proof he was there....if it wasnt porkies.

The guy is guilty of something here.

He also was on the flight itenary going to Paedophille island a few times too.

At least they managed to get rid of Epstein though....Deadmen cannot talk.

Its a matter of who got rid of Epstein.

Clintons or Royal Family.

Clintons have a long record of it.
Only have to look at Princess Diana for Royal Family.
Love tae see him interrogated in an American courtroom , imagine the sweat....oh wait. Car crash interview, I’m surprised the BBC broadcast it.

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
His memory of casual dining at Pizza Express 18 years ago, on the same day that the girl alleged he had sex with her in Belgravia, is astonishing .Why does he recall a Pizza Express visit so well?
His daughter was attending a party and it was very unusual for him to be slumming it, twice in his life he entered the place. I just don't understand how anybody could not believe him, after all he is so much better than the rest of us.
His not so great Uncle was conveniently blown up after he was outed as a beast. No doubt it runs in the family

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
If only Max Clifford had been alive, he could have managed this better......second thoughts, maybe not.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
His daughter was attending a party and it was very unusual for him to be slumming it, twice in his life he entered the place. I just don't understand how anybody could not believe him, after all he is so much better than the rest of us.
His not so great Uncle was conveniently blown up after he was outed as a beast. No doubt it runs in the family
D you mean Mountbatten? Was he no just blown up by the IRA?

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Here’s my spin, call me crazy. I think this is the biggest double bluff in history. Everyone knew Epstein would get offed one way or another. So they went with that and have faked his death. A man like Epstein would have some kind of protection in place to keep himself alive in situations like this. You’d be a fool to not have some kind of cryptic key or something like that. It really wouldn’t be that hard. Some makeup special effects, take some pictures, pay off some people and hey presto.

Also his private jet looks like it flew to Antarctica AFTER he was arrested. Means nothing, but very suspect.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Here’s my spin, call me crazy. I think this is the biggest double bluff in history. Everyone knew Epstein would get offed one way or another. So they went with that and have faked his death. A man like Epstein would have some kind of protection in place to keep himself alive in situations like this. You’d be a fool to not have some kind of cryptic key or something like that. It really wouldn’t be that hard. Some makeup special effects, take some pictures, pay off some people and hey presto.

Also his private jet looks like it flew to Antarctica AFTER he was arrested. Means nothing, but very suspect.
Hey crazy! Hiya Pal

Admin
... i was wondering what Westside Green was meaning when he stated he was "conveniently" blown up following beast rumours.
I thought he was blown up by murdering terrorists for being a Snr Royal?
They would have you believe that. Mountbatten was outed as a beast, pop, gone. Who knows eh?

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Be alot of other big names hoping there names dont get publicly leaked, shame the man with all the secrets and details got executed.
I dont think Prince Pedo will face any justice and more will come out after he dies like it happens to most rich elite folk.

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
All this talk of executions and toppings has set me thinking: What d'ye think Randy Andy's pizza was: A Lolita wae prostituto ham?

emerald green

Bounce Radge
They would have you believe that. Mountbatten was outed as a beast, pop, gone. Who knows eh?
Its not a subject I was aware of tbh.... just knew the IRA blew him up when he was on his yacht.... really didnt know much about him, and unaware he was a beast.... ah well, maybe there will be another happy ending with this parasite.

dibo

Bounce Radge
Its not a subject I was aware of tbh.... just knew the IRA blew him up when he was on his yacht.... really didnt know much about him, and unaware he was a beast.... ah well, maybe there will be another happy ending with this parasite.
Here's fucking hoping.

Chester Perry

Bounce Radge

You shouldn’t trivialise suicide.

#itsoktonotbeok.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
FBI files oust him as having a interest in young boys.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£45.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old