• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Preseason, Squirrel and Ryan

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I think I'm right in saying preseason starts next week.

Squirrel looks up for it going by his social media posts.

Anyone know what the situation is for Mr Porteous?

It was only these two that were long term crocks wasn't it? So I'm assuming the rest are ready to go.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
You’re Crock daft Jacko.

3 new bods already and the return of Boyle and Porteous are reasons to be cheerful for next season.

Uncertainty over the keeper and forward positions can wait a month as I’m sure they are priorities to be addressed.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
You’re Crock daft Jacko.

3 new bods already and the return of Boyle and Porteous are reasons to be cheerful for next season.

Uncertainty over the keeper and forward positions can wait a month as I’m sure they are priorities to be addressed.
Nearly reported that for homophobic abuse.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
You’re Crock daft Jacko.

I'm cheerful enough, looking forward to the new season. Just wasn't sure about our two long term injuries from last season. Two players I have high hopes for. The three new boys will improve our team/squad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors