• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Predictions

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Okay a thread for predictions for what the future holds. Should be amusing to look back on.

First off I expect hibs to get 60+ plus points this season.

I expect Scotland will get scudded in the play off v Finland because we aren’t going to qualify from the group and we aren’t going to sack GJP

There won’t be a second independence referendum for five years at least

Theresa May will survive the next month, but won’t survive the next three months.

There won’t be a general election this year.

Trump will run again for president and win.

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Okay a thread for predictions for what the future holds. Should be amusing to look back on.

First off I expect hibs to get 60+ plus points this season.

I expect Scotland will get scudded in the play off v Finland because we aren’t going to qualify from the group and we aren’t going to sack GJP

There won’t be a second independence referendum for five years at least

Theresa May will survive the next month, but won’t survive the next three months.

There won’t be a general election this year.

Trump will run again for president and win.
I would put that in a "Dundee shuffle" or equivalent, Bobby, as you would make a mint if they all came up!

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Alex McLeish will resign.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Government to lose mv 2.5 by 50 votes

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Neil Lennon will be the next Scotland manager.
Boris Johnston will be the next Prime Minister.
There will be a substantial rise in support for Scottish independence in the next couple of years or so leading to another referendum with Scotland voting yes this time.
Celtic will break the world record for consequtive league title wins.
Craig Levein will step down within the next year probably the summer and John Robertson will be the next Gunts manager.
Steven Gerrard won't see out another season at Ibrox as he will succeed Jurgen Klopp after he moves to a bigger European club.

Probably none of the above will actually happen but I'm just chucking my penny's worth in !

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I'm surprised @GORDONSMITH7 hasn't been here and said 3-0! :lovey:
The wonderfully, splendid Cup winning Hibernians 3 v Deid Kangaroo meat filled Killie pies 0. Bet on. Well it would be as it a seasons continuous bet. Next season my 65+ Season ticket will be half price. Wonder if these greasy, greedy turf accountants will give me half price on my seasonal bet .
That was rhetorical amigos.

FUCK THE Gunts.

BIG G

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Over the season are you normally up or down?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Jeans with holes in them will become jeans with patches within the next two years.Beards are on their way out.Corbyn will be the next Prime Minister.It will rain within the next two weeks.Craig Levine will be shunnted upstairs at Gunts,Paul Hartley will be their next manager.There will not be a second Indy Ref in the next five years.Railways will be renationalised.Trump will be impeached.There will be another Revolution in France,there will be a civil war in the Uk.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Frexit will become the next big european debate.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hairy minges will become cool.

Solskjær will last less than a season.

Jurgen Klopp will continue to be a wanker.

CP Conpany will make a decent jacket again.

We will shit the bed on Saturday.

It’ll be revealed the Trump has actually pumped Ivanka.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in