Predictable press coverage ahead of pound extortion event tomorrow... (1 Viewer)

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
So it's off to visit the Soapies tomorrow for the first time in what seems an age. Hunners o wee extortionists lie in wait the length of London Road, ready to extract pounds for car protection rackets geared at allowing them to fuel up on crisps and ginger from the Celtc Supporters Club nearby.
Predictable press coverage has been Lennon love in saturated with a smatter of Leigh.
Hibs are waiting on the fitness progress of Brandon (hip problem) and Sir David.
Ofir is off and you'd think that's mean Bitton is too. Broony's hammy wisnse happy midweek and it would be good if it is still causing him jip.

I'm less concerned than I was 10 days ago but still anxious about our ability to cope with the speed of the Soapie front line. Especially Whittaker who has been short of pace all season.

Ach well, it's a free hit at the champions in their own boxing ring. Let battle commence...first up the wee scallies and their protection racket...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Hopefully we can cause an upset. It's not a free hit though, teams can overtake us, including Hearts, and teams can pull further away from us. No league games are free hits.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hopefully we can cause an upset. It's not a free hit though, teams can overtake us, including Hearts, and teams can pull further away from us. No league games are free hits.
It's a free hit because there are no expectations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
So it's off to visit the Soapies tomorrow for the first time in what seems an age. Hunners o wee extortionists lie in wait the length of London Road, ready to extract pounds for car protection rackets geared at allowing them to fuel up on crisps and ginger from the Celtc Supporters Club nearby. Predictable press coverage has been Lennon love in saturated with a smatter of Leigh. Hibs are waiting on the fitness progress of Brandon (hip problem) and Sir David.Ofir is off and you'd think that's mean Bitton is too. Broony's hammy wisnse happy midweek and it would be good if it is still causing him jip. I'm less concerned than I was 10 days ago but still anxious about our ability to cope with the speed of the Soapie front line. Especially Whittaker who has been short of pace all season. Ach well, it's a free hit at the champions in their own boxing ring. Let battle commence...first up the wee scallies and their protection racket...
I'm not feeling confident. Could get pumped our defence worries me. Or we will win. Won't be be something in between. Hopefully we don't lose and early goal.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Broony's hammy wisnse happy midweek and it would be good if it is still causing him jip.
Brown & Armstrong are out. :yeah:

And for Scotland too....:sad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
When you are playing against a team on their own patch who are better than you are and have better players than you have, all you can do is try to make life as difficult as you can for them and try to stop them playing their natural game. Our only chance of a result is frustrating our opponents and hope we can take whatever few chances will come our way. We won't have much possession of the ball so it's important we try to keep it for as long as possible and hit them on the counter-attack. As always against Celtic we have to avoid losing the first goal to have any chance and we certainly have to avoid losing early goals. They will as always try to finish the game off as quickly as possible so we really do have to have full concentration from everyone right from the word go till the final whistle. Celtic's pace and movement in the last third is what concerns me the most against a makeshift Hibs defence, especially coming from wide areas.

Hard work, good organisation, full concentration for the whole game, and a bit of luck. If we get all four of those from Hibs then we have a wee chance of a result. The odds are stacked against us but let's just have a go. These big games against the best are what it's all about and if nothing else it will give us some idea just how far we have to go as a team.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Barker declared himself "back n better" on twitter this morning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Hibernian (1875) v GlesgaThellickFitbaClub (1888)

Mon the Cabbage!

Reactions: Jamie
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PaddyBarry

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I am going undercover at the game tomorrow... for the third time at CP!

Will be an interesting barometer of our progress.

P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I see Barts playing a huge part tomorrow, helping break up their attacks. We mustn't let our defence get exposed for pace especially Efe and Whittaker. I would say S Murray front and defend from the front.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
No Brown or Armstrong, possibly no Bitton, and the likes of Griffiths & Roberts playing the full 90 midweek should give us hope... that is until realising that they still have Ntcham, Rogic, Forrest, Sinclair & Dembélé... this wont be easy, but no team stays unbeaten forever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I see Barts playing a huge part tomorrow, helping break up their attacks. We mustn't let our defence get exposed for pace especially Efe and Whittaker. I would say S Murray front and defend from the front.
Big chance for Marv to really his worth. Speed of play and big pitch could see him exposed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Efe is pretty fleet of foot. It's his heid that needs to work quickly tomorrow :dub:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Severe disruption on the railways from Edinburgh to the weege and loads of other routes.

Check here down the page a bit at live updates.

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/#

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
As long as we go at them, they're not all that great, just teams are scared n buy into their unbeatable pish.
2-1 Hibs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS