• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Pre-drinks in Motherwell

Garvan

New radge
Reaction score
Alright folks,

Heading to Glasgow next week from Derry with the lads, got a ticket for the away match at Motherwell and will get the train down on my lonesome (Only Hibs fan amongst Celtic heads). Any decent spots to hookup for pre/post match scoops?

Garvan

GGTTH

Will ask about for you mate.

Will ask about for you mate.
It’s actually this Saturday as everyone will know, just copied and pasted from the intro post. Thanks man! Appreciate it ?

It’s actually this Saturday as everyone will know, just copied and pasted from the intro post. Thanks man! Appreciate it ?

I know, I am heading along. I wont be going for a pint, but know a few who will. Will be in touch.

I know, I am heading along. I wont be going for a pint, but know a few who will. Will be in touch.
Good stuff! Cheers!
I heard the ‘The Railway Tavern’ is a good neutral spot, don’t want to end up in the wrong pub ?

If you are going from Glasgow maybe get train to Airbles station, it’s closer to ground and there’s a pub beside station. There’s a pub near the ground that used to let away fans it, not sure if it’s still there though.

This thread has been viewed 1000 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50