• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Player Ratings for today at Darkheid

Steve-O

Controversial Radge
Reaction score
Not long back from the game, so here's my ratings as I saw it -

Zibi 8 - some good saves and not at fault for the goal IMO
Shields 8 - another good performance, nailed Roy Keane which is a bonus
Murphy 8 - another decent performance
Hogg 7 - did ok but posted missing for the goal
Caldwell 7 - see above
Glass 6 - great pass for the goal, otherwise not the best
Konde 6 - seemed to be doing ok, not sure why he went off?
Thomson 7 - played fairly well, again, not sure why taken off, injured?
Whittaker 5 - distribution once again was shocking, passed up a few decent opportunities to play in Deek / Ivan as clearly can't weight a pass
Riordan 6 - another bizzare substition, did ok mostly
Fletcher 7 - gets a point for the goal and for effort but poor passing throughout

Subs -

Sproule 4 - barely got a touch
Benji 3 - barely got a touch
Shiels 3 - barely got a touch

Overall, a point will do but I feel Celtic were there for the taking in the first half. Another odd Riordan substitution but I actually felt all substitutions were uneccessary today unless of course injuries played a part.

Steve-O said:
Not long back from the game, so here's my ratings as I saw it -

Zibi 8 - some good saves and not at fault for the goal IMO
Shields 8 - another good performance, nailed Roy Keane which is a bonus
Murphy 8 - another decent performance
Hogg 7 - did ok but posted missing for the goal
Caldwell 7 - see above
Glass 6 - great pass for the goal, otherwise not the best
Konde 6 - seemed to be doing ok, not sure why he went off?
Thomson 7 - played fairly well, again, not sure why taken off, injured?
Whittaker 5 - distribution once again was shocking, passed up a few decent opportunities to play in Deek / Ivan as clearly can't weight a pass
Riordan 6 - another bizzare substition, did ok mostly
Fletcher 7 - gets a point for the goal and for effort but poor passing throughout

Subs -

Sproule 4 - barely got a touch
Benji 3 - barely got a touch
Shiels 3 - barely got a touch

Overall, a point will do but I feel Celtic were there for the taking in the first half. Another odd Riordan substitution but I actually felt all substitutions were uneccessary today unless of course injuries played a part.

agree with most of that but i would've gave riordan -7 and whittaker-6

Zibbi- 8 for the great save from the header alone and a couple other good saves.
murphy- 7 solid as usual and noticed even more today him having a go at caldwell:thumbgrin
hogg- 7 solid, played well against hartson would like to see him play next season most games
caldwell- 6 did ok but still guilty of the long ball a couple times
shields- 7 heart of a lion and getting better with the ball at feet now too:thumbgrin
fletcher- 8 worked his socks off and took the goal well
konde- 6 looked lost against an experienced midfield still not his best position maybe?:dunno:
glass- 6 did ok and had a solid game
thomson- 7 pulled the strings in the engine room until he went off
whittaker- 8 worked his socks off too sometimes let down by the final ball but in the main did well
riordan- 7 defended from the front and looked to still have some running left in him and could have had more chances had he still been on.

subs.
sproule- 6 not much impact other than fresh legs against the tiring celtic defence
benji- 4 one real chance and should have headed it in to the net from that range still needing time to gel?:dunno:
shiels- 7 high mark as just great to see him back and made a few decent challenges.:applause:

I thought Jay Sheilds was immense, looks like we've found ourself a new right back :thumbgrin

Zibi had his best game in a Hibs jersey, some world class saves.

Malkowski 8
Shields 8
Murphy 8
Hogg 7
Caldwell 6
Glass 6
Konde 6
Thomson 7
Whittaker 6
Riordan 7
Fletcher 7

Subs

Sproule 3
Benji 3
Shiels 3

I Agree but i would have gave Caldwell a 5 because how many times did he let tht hartson in...was he waring his celtic top under the hibs strip?

TattooedHibee said:
Malkowski 8
Subs

Sproule 3
Benji 3
Shiels 3

I thought Sproule got himself into some good positions when he came on but Whittaker and Fletcher would not pass the ball to him for some reason.

Deano did alright as well, but not played in his best position.

Would give Benji 0/10, he was anonymous pretty much except for that header which was embarrassing.

Was three weird choices for substitutions though. Probably cost us an extra two points.

Also thought Glass had a good game.

yep :) and tht Zbby....had some world class saves...:) kept us in the game most of the time

Looks like he will start aganst hearts:thumbgrin

Zibi did really well some of the saves i neevr expected him to save...it just brings out the best in him :) Really Pleased to see Deano Back :thumbgrin he tried his best didnt get many chances ont eh ball but what he got i was impressed :bouncy:

maybe zibi will build from that and get more confident .. shields was great again

bouncy1875 said:
maybe zibi will build from that and get more confident .. shields was great again

Aye, He's always been a good shot stopper, and he proved that yesterday with some great saves, he was still a bit suspect for some crosses, and had another wee moment when he found himself outside the box, identical to the hearts goal in the semi.

Jay Sheilds looks as though he could make that right back posistion his own, Whittaker looks far better further up the field as well.

caldwell was fu*king sh*t. the amount of times he let the ball go and was lucky for hartson not to score! sooner he goes th better TBH :banger:

GGTH

This thread has been viewed 1503 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50