• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Play off plonker

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
John Beatson.

Sends off the St Mirren forward for nothing. Let's Peter Pawlett dive all afternoon and get away with a deliberate elbow to the face.

Awful

Absolutely shocking. Hope the Saints win the shoot out.

Peter Pawlett diving? There’s a fucking surprise.

Didn’t Dundee United lose their last penalty shootout?

Justice.
Jamtastic

Craig's protege and Craig no having a great weekend. Congratulations Meatball clan

United's penalties truly awful. Their penalty award during the game was also dubious (personal lifelong hatred of the handball in the penalty-box rule means I am a bit biased), and overall I thought St Mirren deserved to stay up. Financial disaster for Dundee United however, they spent quite a bit to get back up and finished well behind Ross County.

United's penalties truly awful. Their penalty award during the game was also dubious (personal lifelong hatred of the handball in the penalty-box rule means I am a bit biased), and overall I thought St Mirren deserved to stay up. Financial disaster for Dundee United however, they spent quite a bit to get back up and finished well behind Ross County.

You’re going to be raging next season with the rule change on handball/penalty.

You’re going to be raging next season with the rule change on handball/penalty.
Ah.
Natural Silhouette.
That should keep a few occupied until the new season starts.
Depends on the colour of the silhouette I would imagine?

This thread has been viewed 391 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75