• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Pick'em Winner 🏆

brianmc

Private Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Bounce's very own Jamie for winning this season's prediction league (again).

Some people might suggest that it's a bit suspicious that the guy who is responsible for tallying up the scores has won the competition the last 2 years 'on the bounce' as it were 🤔...

Not me of course 😁
Well done J.

Well done Jamie

Well done Jamie 😎

Well done Jamie

Congratulations to the Bounce's very own Jamie for winning this season's prediction league (again).

Some people might suggest that it's a bit suspicious that the guy who is responsible for tallying up the scores has won the competition the last 2 years 'on the bounce' as it were 🤔...

Not me of course 😁
Well done J.
Forgot to reply to this :28:

:yellow: :hah: Just coz I took yer crown? And held onto it (Twice!) 🥳

Just luck mate and picking the right results and getting points consistently, actually looking at the weekly winners I think I only won 1 or 2 weeks.

I don't "tally" up scores. I add the weeks, add the games and enter the results, the software does the rest.

Games are locked at the KO times so in no way shape or form can anything be altered, changed or be "suspicious" :53:

But since I dinnae want anyone to, god forbid suggest that it's suspicious next season , I will put in £20 into next year's pot and just add the games and referee it.

🙄

But since I dinnae want anyone to, god forbid suggest that it's suspicious next season , I will put in £20 into next year's pot and just add the games and referee it.
Cannae do that, you have to go for the hat trick!

I've got a new strategy for next season, namely remembering to fill it in. Although tbf I think I was last even when I did remember to fill it in 😂

Cannae do that, you have to go for the hat trick!

I've got a new strategy for next season, namely remembering to fill it in. Although tbf I think I was last even when I did remember to fill it in 😂
You got quite a few away games correct mate :28: :rep:

Never pick Hibs all the time is a good one tae, and hearts, despite us hating them, never always pick them to get beat

You got quite a few away games correct mate :28: :rep:

Never pick Hibs all the time is a good one tae, and hearts, despite us hating them, never always pick them to get beat

Picked Hibs most weeks and against those *&*^ almost every week too 😅

Forgot to reply to this :28:

:yellow: :hah: Just coz I took yer crown? And held onto it (Twice!) 🥳

Just luck mate and picking the right results and getting points consistently, actually looking at the weekly winners I think I only won 1 or 2 weeks.

I don't "tally" up scores. I add the weeks, add the games and enter the results, the software does the rest.

Games are locked at the KO times so in no way shape or form can anything be altered, changed or be "suspicious" :53:

🙄
Dinnae be daft mate, get yerself entered again - I was (obviously, I thought) only having a laugh 💚

Dinnae be daft mate, get yerself entered again - I was (obviously, I thought) only having a laugh 💚
OK dokey, but 20 quid in fae me :)

How does a bouncer enter this comp?

Scratch that, just seen the other thread.

Thanks for organizing , good fun but you're still a cheating bassa.

Thanks for organizing , good fun but you're still a cheating bassa.
Fuck you Tony 😆

Han Go Cooking GIF by Go-Tan

As said,congratulations J-Mon 👏🏻👏🏻
Well done for organising anaw mate 💚💚

As said,congratulations J-Mon 👏🏻👏🏻
Well done for organising anaw mate 💚💚
Get yersel into the new yin ☯

Fuck you Tony 😆

Han Go Cooking GIF by Go-Tan
I would wish to see where I finished, keep forgetting to do my predictions,is there a final standings?

I would wish to see where I finished, keep forgetting to do my predictions,is there a final standings?
Click Here

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
Yass, I snuck on to page 1 thanks to @Zab

I’ve had a shocker there…

I’ve had a shocker there…
The way I see it those of us at the bottom of the table are the good guys cos we kept backing Hibs to win and the Gunts to get pumped :3:

The way I see it those of us at the bottom of the table are the good guys cos we kept backing Hibs to win and the Gunts to get pumped :3:
That's the spirit 👏

Sent cash @Jamie

Should be able to join the pool mate. It should be automagic

Not me of course 😁
Well done J.
Everyone knows @Jamie is a man of unmovable integrity though.

Should be able to join the pool mate. It should be automagic
Don’t see myself in it mate 👀

Don’t see myself in it mate 👀
Have you joined? You should see a join pool on the new link that's on here...

I see yer name mate 😉

I see yer name mate 😉
He's a nice bloke J just not awfy bright :hug:

He's a nice bloke J just not awfy bright :hug:
😅😅😅😅 i went back on and seem i had to join 🥸

@Jamie did I join the pool? I'm getting the reminder thing but it doesn't take me to the selection page when I click on it.

Could be user error and I've not actually joined yet but I thought I had.

@Jamie did I join the pool? I'm getting the reminder thing but it doesn't take me to the selection page when I click on it.

Could be user error and I've not actually joined yet but I thought I had.
You have paid but not actually joined the pool as yet. Yip the notice will only take you to the selection pace if you've joined...

if you click on the below link it should take you to the page where you can "join poil"

You have paid but not actually joined the pool as yet. Yip the notice will only take you to the selection pace if you've joined...

if you click on the below link it should take you to the page where you can "join poil"

Cheers Jamie, thought it might be user error 😂

This thread has been viewed 1601 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50