• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Pickem 2021/22 Prize League

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Next seasons pickem...

£10 ENTRY.

Winner 50% of all takings - £132
Runner-Up: 20% of all takings - £40
3rd Place: 10% of all takings - £20
Bounce Server gets the rest (20%) - £40

The more of you that play, the more prizemoney there will be.

To enter click here..... https://hibeesbounce.com/account/upgrades

Purchase on the 1st link.. (Scottish SPFL 2021-22 Prize League)

Screenshot_20210517-003350_Chrome.jpg

It will direct you to PayPal...
(If you want to pay with bank transfer message me for details.)

Once your payment goes through goto the pickem league.. link below

You will see a "Join "button, click on it and thats you in, the first games will be added as soon as the fixtures are out.

A new rule this is that if you forget to pick, then your pick will auto be registered with the away team.

Any problems, message me or post on this thread.

Good Luck.

Count me in 💚

Count me in 💚
Will need to refund you mate, asbo no interest at all it seems, disappointed.

Dearie me, poor show Bouncers 😢

Will need to refund you mate, asbo no interest at all it seems, disappointed.

How many do we need to make it worthwhile Jamie?

How many do we need to make it worthwhile Jamie?
15-20. A shitload o work goes into adding each game and I am sure as shit not doing it for 5 players, not that we even have that 🤣

15-20. A shitload o work goes into adding each game and I am sure as shit not doing it for 5 players, not that we even have that 🤣

Sakes! Fair enough man 👍

I forgot about this, I'd be in if there's enough interest now the season is closer.

I'm in if you get enough takers

10 tae go 🤣 thanks. Its a bit of fun as well.

Gonna do a free survivor as well If we get enough in this yin.

Reactions: Zab
I will do it to.

Think I did a free one last season and it was good fun but I was too disorganised to sign up for the proper one. I'll definitely do it this time!

In fact I'll just sign up now if it's still open and you can just bung the tenner in Bounce funds if it doesn't get off the ground.

Think I did a free one last season and it was good fun but I was too disorganised to sign up for the proper one. I'll definitely do it this time!

In fact I'll just sign up now if it's still open and you can just bung the tenner in Bounce funds if it doesn't get off the ground.
Many thanks, make sure you join the league mate

Count me in 💚
You have yet to join mate, I ken you have paid.

Week 1 fixtures are up.

Ditto, that should be mine through

Im in Jamie.. just been busy sunning myself on a Crete beach 🍻🍻🍻

Im in Jamie.. just been busy sunning myself on a Crete beach 🍻🍻🍻
Lucky bassa. Cool mate.

Ditto, that should be mine through
IIRC you both did well, excellent guys.

1st weeks picks are up 😁

Cash sent Jamie 👍 …. Now im away back to sunning it

Attachments

• 048C75E6-7144-4B3D-8542-4AE1E135F621.jpeg
    048C75E6-7144-4B3D-8542-4AE1E135F621.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 7
How many in Jamie?

You have yet to join mate, I ken you have paid.

Week 1 fixtures are up.
Done 👍

Next seasons pickem...

£10 ENTRY.

Winner 50% of all takings
Runner-Up: 20% of all takings
3rd Place: 10% of all takings
Bounce Server gets the rest (20%)

The more of you that play, the more prizemoney there will be.

To enter click here..... https://hibeesbounce.com/account/upgrades

Purchase on the 1st link.. (Scottish SPFL 2021-22 Prize League)

View attachment 4937

It will direct you to PayPal...
(If you want to pay with bank transfer message me for details.)

Once your payment goes through goto the pickem league.. link below

You will see a "Join "button, click on it and thats you in, the first games will be added as soon as the fixtures are out.

A new rule this is that if you forget to pick, then your pick will auto be registered with the away team.

Any problems, message me or post on this thread.

Good Luck.
Can’t get into pickem through link having a bit of trouble, even getting a lot of pop ups today, want to enter, help

Can’t get into pickem through link having a bit of trouble, even getting a lot of pop ups today, want to enter, help
Did you get it mate? As says you have joined?

All ok my 10 year old grandson got me in

In addition to any prize money that will be up for grabs, we will top it up to the tune of £32 😁

More that play the more the prizemoney will be.

There will be no free season this year.

In it to win it.

In addition to any prize money that will be up for grabs, we will top it up to the tune of £32 😁

More that play the more the prizemoney will be.

There will be no free season this year.

In it to win it.

Ooft very decent that! I’ve made my picks for Game 1.

Ooft very decent that! I’ve made my picks for Game 1.
A good number 3-2 🤣🤣🤣

Was never ever ever ever gonna be 51 😣😣😣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tiebreaker Qs are...

How Many Goals in all games will be scored?

How many goals will Hibs score?

These will come into effect in case players are tied on points for weekly winners

If at the end of the season 2 or more are tied it will come down to who has the most weekly wins. So its wise to do them.

How many in Jamie?

How many in Jamie?
12 mate, its a goer and 1st week games are online, but the more that play the better the competition and bigger the prizemoney.

How does it work?
I'll join to raise the numbers 😁

I will join tomorrow Jamie.Cheers

How does it work?
I'll join to raise the numbers 😁
You just pick each week who you think will win each game, or will it be a draw 🤔

You get 1 point for each correctly predicted game.

New feature this season is that if you miss a week ( you will get notification reminders ) is...

Allow auto set picks

This option enables the auto set picks functionality, which will automatically set picks (after the 2nd reminders are sent out) for any players that have not yet made their picks. Visitor teams are selected as the picks.

I will join tomorrow Jamie.Cheers
Thanks and good luck

You just pick each week who you think will win each game, or will it be a draw 🤔

You get 1 point for each correctly predicted game.

New feature this season is that if you miss a week ( you will get notification reminders ) is...

Allow auto set picks

This option enables the auto set picks functionality, which will automatically set picks (after the 2nd reminders are sent out) for any players that have not yet made their picks. Visitor teams are selected as the picks.

Is Friday too late to get mine in?
Cap sign up then 😁

Sounds easy enough!

As it stands, not a bad prize for winning....

Winner 50% of all takings - £65 (£97)
Runner-Up: 20% of all takings - £26
3rd Place: 10% of all takings - £13
Bounce Server gets the rest (20%) - £26

Is Friday too late to get mine in?
Cap sign up then 😁

Sounds easy enough!
Nope mate, 1st game is Sat 1330.

You have right up until KO in each game to get yer picks in, then it locks each game, allow up to an hour after paying for the system to change your usergroup so you have access, but its usually sooner.

I tend to add games in 4 week blocks, so technically you can pick ahead so to speak but in general the users last year were waiting to see what form each team was in. Strategic moves 🤣

I also add a notice (that can be dismissed) when games are onine, its only for users playing, although atm its not as hoping more will play the game. 😊

Last edited:
Nope mate, 1st game is Sat 1330.

You have right up until KO in each game to get yer picks in, then it locks each game, allow up to an hour after paying for the system to change your usergroup so you have access, but its usually sooner.

I tend to add games in 4 week blocks, so technically you can pick ahead so to speak but in general the users last year were waiting to see what form each team was in. Strategic moves 🤣

I also add a notice (that can be dismissed) when games are onine, its only for users playing, although atm its not as hoping more will play the game. 😊

I'll be in then 😁

As it stands, not a bad prize for winning....

Winner 50% of all takings - £65 (£97)
Runner-Up: 20% of all takings - £26
3rd Place: 10% of all takings - £13
Bounce Server gets the rest (20%) - £26

That prize pot is getting serious!

I paid my £10 this morning and made my picks.Can you let me know if I have done it ok.Cheers

This thread has been viewed 2924 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back