Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
So.

I’ve decided that at Christmas I want to do a photobook for each of my kids for the year - a reminder for them as time goes on. And something good for Christmas Day. Maybe 20 pics or so.

Anyone used any of the plethora of services can suggest which one is best? I intend to do retrospective ones back to their births and one for the wife too - so user friendly suggestions would be welcome.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Oct 26, 2004
Right here, right now
So.

I’ve decided that at Christmas I want to do a photobook for each of my kids for the year - a reminder for them as time goes on. And something good for Christmas Day. Maybe 20 pics or so.

Anyone used any of the plethora of services can suggest which one is best? I intend to do retrospective ones back to their births and one for the wife too - so user friendly suggestions would be welcome.
Vistaprint. Competitive, fast and good quality. They also do repeat order deals that are good reductions on the original order or similar multiple order deals too.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
Cheers j, I’ll get to work

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nov 11, 2007
A stool at the bar
These Groupon/Itison things do loads of them, £15/20 for 100 or so pages. You can get 3+ photos per A4 page. And then there's the front and back cover and the blummin spine!

I recently did one for my ancient Dad to cover loads of stuff.

If course I'd do it differently if I was to do it again and that was after a few practice shots.

100+ pages, 200/250 photos. Set aside a couple of days and be prepared to do and redo loads of times. Your starter for 10 is sorting the photos and then sorting them portrait and landscape while baring in mind timeline.

It's not as easy as it first appears!

I'd give myself 6/10 for that first attempt but my dear old Dad and his almost blind wife absolutely loved it.

I'm going to do 'coffee table' photobooks to cover each of our cruises. Just as well I'm retired :giggle:

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Nov 2, 2006
Gloucester
Vistaprint. Competitive, fast and good quality. They also do repeat order deals that are good reductions on the original order or similar multiple order deals too.
Have used Vistaprint for personalised photo calendars for Xmas pressies, and also thank you cards for when our daughter was born. Was impressed both times; very good quality and price.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
Finally did it this year just got 20 page albums and printed 20 pics at 6 x 4 for each bairn - great fun

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
My wee sister did one for my mum's birthday,it's called Memory Lane,Free Prints photobooks.Newhoose Hibby will be able to provide you with more details.

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nov 11, 2007
A stool at the bar
My wee sister did one for my mum's birthday,it's called Memory Lane,Free Prints photobooks.Newhoose Hibby will be able to provide you with more details.
Should have called it Mummey Lane!

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel