• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Petrie must go

A proven goal scorer who plays well regularly, not a 1 in 4 like Mr Nish. If we lose Riordan to Hearts, Petrie must go and take Mixup with him.

but hes scored 3 in 5 or 3 in 4 somthing like that

This is why the Ultras idea is pie in sky from some of the posts. Contacting Hibs? Jog on. :lol:

Petrie out!:banger:

Are you for real?

the thing about the Petrie chant was that it only started after Motherwell scored, a goal that came from a scrappy bit of play and a scrappy bit of defending. it was just one of those things. if Hibs had taken one of our chances and won the game I'm guessing there wouldn't have been any 'Petrie must go' chants. so effectively you're blaming Petrie for a couple of seconds of scrappy defending, and Fletch and Deano not being able to finish in front of goal? if you're going to chant about Petrie at least do it from the start of the game, don't wait until we have a bit of bad luck on the pitch and then somehow blame it on Petrie

that probably doesn't make a lot of sense but all I'm saying is, we should have beaten Motherwell, that we didn't isn't Petrie's fault, we were just unlucky and thats how football goes sometimes. if we were playing them again today we would probably beat them comfortably

I agree with this :approve:

Petrie out!:banger:

You can bang yer heid against the wall till kingdom come, but Rod's in charge until STF says otherwise. grandpa

those that were singing it wana be ashamed of them selvs.
Got to admit I'm ashamed, I heard those singing the "Petrie must go" chant in the East and never joined in. Even thou I feel exactly the same way.

Thinking now maybe it will take a chant, banner or demo of that like, to get a reaction from Petrie and his cronies. It might make some unhappy reading in the back pages for Rodders & Sir Tom.

I'm nae saying we start acting like greet in faced Jambos (But I like to think if we were in their situation, we'd have rioted in the stands long ago).

Rodders has sold the family silver and is charging us more than ever, to watch some dire excuse for football. Yes, Mixu must take the blame for the results on the pitch. But Petrie must take his responsibility for his appointment of manger & the lack of quality players at the club.

Rodders likes to bang on about profits made, not realising that the majority of fans don't give a feck what fee we get. If the money is never reinvested on the pitch.

So next time the chant starts up nae matter what looks head in my direction, I'll join in at full volume "PETRIE MUST GO"!!!!!

As standing silent will get us nae where.

Just to put an end to the thread I started.

Well done to all who sang the Petrie chant at the Well game, as it was reported in all the Sunday & Monday papers. Which would have added more pressure on Rod & co to do the business on Monday.:applause:

its a disgrace

Well done to all who sang the Petrie chant at the Well game, as it was reported in all the Sunday & Monday papers. Which would have added more pressure on Rod & co to do the business on Monday.:applause:

Yes, you lot were the deciding factor. :lol:

This thread has been viewed 2694 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back