• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Petrie must go

hibeebenji

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Got to admit I'm ashamed, I heard those singing the "Petrie must go" chant in the East and never joined in. Even thou I feel exactly the same way.

Thinking now maybe it will take a chant, banner or demo of that like, to get a reaction from Petrie and his cronies. It might make some unhappy reading in the back pages for Rodders & Sir Tom.

I'm nae saying we start acting like greet in faced Jambos (But I like to think if we were in their situation, we'd have rioted in the stands long ago).

Rodders has sold the family silver and is charging us more than ever, to watch some dire excuse for football. Yes, Mixu must take the blame for the results on the pitch. But Petrie must take his responsibility for his appointment of manger & the lack of quality players at the club.

Rodders likes to bang on about profits made, not realising that the majority of fans don't give a feck what fee we get. If the money is never reinvested on the pitch.

So next time the chant starts up nae matter what looks head in my direction, I'll join in at full volume "PETRIE MUST GO"!!!!!

As standing silent will get us nae where.

darren_l_

TICKET TOUT
Bounce Radge
Was us chanting "Petrie GTF"

Just think that its time we had somebody else in charge who wants us to do well and willing to cough up when needed, as even the most loyal petrie lover can see thats what we need.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I've never liked the GTF chant. Just seems so........schemie!

I prefer the polite indignation and Must Go! :detective:

LSHS

Bounce Radge
How can you blame Petrie. Do you think Killie who are top of the league spend a fraction of what we spend. It's the managers job to get the right players within the budget set. Mixu's problem is that he plays a system which does not work and never will. He refuses to change it and now the players have lost confidence. It's a pity because Mixu is a decent guy but I fear he will be the first casualty of this`season.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Rod Petrie will be at Easter Road for as long as Tom Farmer is the owner of Hibernian Football Club. The only other way he will leave would be if he is offered a higher paid job somewhere else.

Ross Scott1991

Bounce Radge
How can you blame Petrie. Do you think Killie who are top of the league spend a fraction of what we spend. It's the managers job to get the right players within the budget set. Mixu's problem is that he plays a system which does not work and never will. He refuses to change it and now the players have lost confidence. It's a pity because Mixu is a decent guy but I fear he will be the first casualty of this`season.
good point.

Rod Petrie will be at Easter Road for as long as Tom Farmer is the owner of Hibernian Football Club. The only other way he will leave would be if he is offered a higher paid job somewhere else.[/quote]
Asda?

EasterToad

Bounced Out!
If Riordan ends up at Gunts Petrie will deserve all he gets! I hope he gets it tight every Saturday, whatever the result.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Rod Petrie will be at Easter Road for as long as Tom Farmer is the owner of Hibernian Football Club. The only other way he will leave would be if he is offered a higher paid job somewhere else.
The day the majority of the support turns against him he'll not last long.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Because it is Petrie who will not meet a perfectly reasonable price for a 20 goals a season lifelong Hibs fan. Simple really.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Because it is Petrie who will not meet a perfectly reasonable price for a 20 goals a season lifelong Hibs fan. Simple really.

Hibs daft...........
a proven goal scorer, which we drastically need, don't tell me we're strapped for the cash it would take to bring him back to hibs.......
Surely even Petrie can squeeze the last few quid out the club to bring riordon back to the club

EasterToad

Bounced Out!
A proven goal scorer who plays well regularly, not a 1 in 4 like Mr Nish. If we lose Riordan to Gunts, Petrie must go and take Mixup with him.

stanton93

sorry but i feel mixu was hired to be petries puppet and it has worked for him.
when you think about the money brought in for the likes of thomson, brown and whittaker and then compare it to the money mangers have spent lately it doesn't sum up.
:pullhair:either he parts with some cash or he has to go in my mind:approve::worthy

Moodz

Big Baldy Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Has there been a "...Must Go!" chant since Miller?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And you have the details of this 'perfectly reasonable price'.

That wouldn't be the same perfectly reasonable price as "I want every last penny we've paid for him in wages"
:shrink84:

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel