• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Peter Tork RIP

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Former Monkee dead at 77...
Sad news.
Loved the Monkees TV show.
They also done some great pop songs which have stood the test of time.
RIP Peter.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Very sad news, America will always be a crazy place,

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
TV show was great, some of the music was pretty catchy too. RIP Peter

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
The monkees were part of my childhood. The second album I ever owned (after war movie themes) was The Monkees Greatest Hits. Peter Tork was my favourite because it seemed to me he also had ginger hair cut into the shape of a bell. In truth his was more in the mould of Roger McGuinn whereas mine was more in the shape of whatever bowl my mum could lay to hand. He was the Ringo of the band - a bit more complex than the others. The film Head is actually surprisingly good - almost subversive.

Apparently Peter Tork had health issues which marred his life which is sad.

Not directly connected to the OP but I often wonder how that generation of American hippies turned into such a bunch of c***s. Odd that. To quote the Pistols - ‘never trust a hippie’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in