• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Penalty.....

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Radio Scotlands pundits Dodds and Young stated there was no contact by Bamba
Exactly, even brother's Chick and Billy stated they thought Miller had dived (albeit Chick phrased it something like he was being "streetwise.")

Nae contact = nae penalty.

Haruki

Bounce Radge
Was it f#ck a pen. Disgraceful dive and can't believe the commentators didn't pick up on it.

And the scorer should have been off for his assault on wee Zem long ago.

And all that "weeurrapeeple" ****s should have been shot at birth.

But, admittedly, I'm biased.

DAVE1875

Hibees Till I Die Radge
Bounce Radge
I thought the ref was good in the first half, saldy though it seems Ally MCc**t managed to get to the refs room to slip the few bob to him at half time :banger:

Crunchie7

Bounce Radge
Although I still think Miller played for the Pen and if it was Stokes up the other end I would be delighted - 3 mins 25 on this video clearly show Bamba's knee of his planted foot making contact with Miller and Conroy is right behind the incident

Penalty all day long.

Thing is if Bamba was better positioned he wouldnt have needed to do that as Millers second touch would have needed to be a tackle

BBC Sport - Football - Rangers 3-0 Hibernian

Johnny Vegas

Poros Massive Radge
Bounce Radge
i thought it was a pen to be honest, yes miller played for it but i'd be wanting hibs strikers to do the same,added to the fact bamba was a total bomscare all afternoon

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Looked like a penalty from the away end, still looks like one on the bbc website.

mad giraffe

Bounce Radge
was a dive.
can see why the ref gave it though as i thought it was a penalty when i seen it first time. its miller who should be hauled for it not the ref. he conned him.

the ref should be hauled for not sending off boyd. one of the most blatant red cards of the season. he should also be hauled for allowing rangers players to challenge every decision and shout in his face the whole game. he cant pretend it never affected his thinking as the game went on.

on subject of diving why was mcculloch not booked on first half for going down like he was shot. holding his head when replay showed no contact with head.

on plus side i thought hibs played well and look forward to gubbing them or their sisters in the game that counts at hampden in may.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
It was a definite penalty. I wouldn't say Bamba did anything wrong but he had to take the risk to get the ball as any defender would and sadly he gave away the pk. I'm starting to really hate Kenny Miller. :banger:

roshi-hfc

Bounce Radge
Never a penalty :pullhair: in a billion years. But the ref just crapped himself from the atmosphere and gave it having already rejected one in the first half. ( it always happens when you go to play the ugly sisters in Glasgow).

scaredyhibby

Bounce Radge
Let's get things clear here -Miller dived , there was no contact , and the ball had ran away from the forward-all of that makes it clear that it was no penalty . C'mon guys don't condone that cheating wee mixed up hun!!!!:tuttut:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Was it f#ck a pen. Disgraceful dive and can't believe the commentators didn't pick up on it.

And the scorer should have been off for his assault on wee Zem long ago.

And all that "weeurrapeeple" ****s should have been shot at birth.

But, admittedly, I'm biased.
Yes, but that doesn't mean you aren't correct.

Oh yes he did. Cheating conning diving scumbag.

Yellow card for diving thank you.
Correct again.

Let's get things clear here -Miller dived , there was no contact , and the ball had ran away from the forward-all of that makes it clear that it was no penalty . C'mon guys don't condone that cheating wee mixed up hun!!!!:tuttut:
Correct again.

How ?

Surely if Bamba never touched Miller, no foul is committed and therefore it is not a penalty ?
Crikey!

I just seem to be agreeing all night!

The wife will be here soon though.
:blink:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors