• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Patscelona Away Shirts

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for 20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!

To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for €20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!

Good stuff Mark :applause: We've a new sponsor now in Paddy Power so that why the prices are gone down on the Smart Telecom one.

EXCELLENT choice by the way :applause::applause:

Still top of the league by 5 points :YAYYY: Come on Patselona :thumbgrin

Wot's it look like?

031206.jpg

To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for 20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!
For another twenty euro i could have bought you waterford united football club.:rollfloor

For another twenty euro i could have bought you waterford united football club.:rollfloor

It wouldn't fit in my travel bag mate! Do they sell Waterford replica shirts for kids?

:rollfloor Very good! Well done them! :thumbgrin

You bad man saying that about my adopted team,:rollfloor havent been down to the RSC for a couple of years now but still look out for there results:sad:bbb:

Should be ok this season with longford being docked points but its a struggle with no money and nobody looking like they will put money in.

I listen to the football on a friday night in my Taxi in Edinburgh, believe or not i can pick up RTE1 radio so im always shouting at the radio for them with people in the back giving me the odd looks:rollfloor

:applause:

I know that shop but haven't bothered much with it before - will check it out next time.

:applause:

I know that shop but haven't bothered much with it before - will check it out next time.

They have adult Boca Junior shirts for 25, which is around 18 too.

They have adult Boca Junior shirts for 25, which is around 18 too.

That'll do me! Cheers for the info. I've fancied one of those for a while.

That'll do me! Cheers for the info. I've fancied one of those for a while.

There were only a couple left Conor, you planning to travel through Dublin Airport soon? I work in the airport 2 days a week and will happily pick you one up if you want?

There were only a couple left Conor, you planning to travel through Dublin Airport soon? I work in the airport 2 days a week and will happily pick you one up if you want?

Appreciate the offer M:applause: but I'm through there fairly often.

Thanks anyway,

This thread has been viewed 2523 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back