• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Patscelona Away Shirts

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for 20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!

Rep of Ireland Hibee

Smrt Sparte
Bounce Radge
To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for €20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!

Good stuff Mark :applause: We've a new sponsor now in Paddy Power so that why the prices are gone down on the Smart Telecom one.

EXCELLENT choice by the way :applause::applause:

Still top of the league by 5 points :YAYYY: Come on Patselona :thumbgrin

nabser

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
To let you all know I picked up the St Pats Barcelona Style away shirt in Champion Sports at Dublin Airport for 20 yesterday! My oldest laddie is well chuffed with the shirt of his adopted Irish Club!
For another twenty euro i could have bought you waterford united football club.:rollfloor

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
For another twenty euro i could have bought you waterford united football club.:rollfloor
It wouldn't fit in my travel bag mate! Do they sell Waterford replica shirts for kids?

ERIN HIBEE

Bounce Radge
You bad man saying that about my adopted team,:rollfloor havent been down to the RSC for a couple of years now but still look out for there results:sad:bbb:

nabser

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Should be ok this season with longford being docked points but its a struggle with no money and nobody looking like they will put money in.

ERIN HIBEE

Bounce Radge
I listen to the football on a friday night in my Taxi in Edinburgh, believe or not i can pick up RTE1 radio so im always shouting at the radio for them with people in the back giving me the odd looks:rollfloor

NI Hibby

Radge, so it is
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
:applause:

I know that shop but haven't bothered much with it before - will check it out next time.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
That'll do me! Cheers for the info. I've fancied one of those for a while.
There were only a couple left Conor, you planning to travel through Dublin Airport soon? I work in the airport 2 days a week and will happily pick you one up if you want?

NI Hibby

Radge, so it is
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There were only a couple left Conor, you planning to travel through Dublin Airport soon? I work in the airport 2 days a week and will happily pick you one up if you want?
Appreciate the offer M:applause: but I'm through there fairly often.

Thanks anyway,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors