Own up

Have you been panic buying loo rolls

• Yes I am a sad git..it was me

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No but my wife has

• Others in my family have lost the plot

• Yes..but only because I or someone else I family is disabled and **** get out much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you have more sell me some

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I'm not easily panicked

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

emerald green

Bounce Radge
The behaviour of some folk is disgraceful.
Absoultely this.

The self preservation society turns in to the fuck you! Im alright jack, and fuck you again society.

I was in the tesco at dalkeith yesterday getting a pint of milk and a loaf of bread. Was like new year eve. Mobbed. Wankers everywhere.

Jamie

Admin
Amazon have hiked nappies and other baby stuff prices.

Think that's pretty scummy, cancelled my shit with them.

Scotmid in Lochend hasnt been raped if anyone needs stuff.
Amazon will be 3rd party sellers? Scumbags, worse than ebay where it's £60 for a 0.99 bottle of travel sanitizer

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Amazon will be 3rd party sellers? Scumbags, worse than ebay where it's £60 for a 0.99 bottle of travel sanitizer
Still giving them a platform to do so? Tbf I didn't look at where it was being supplied, just know my sister couldn't buy them.
I've seen folk on Ebay trying to sell stuff at £200+

Profiting off of others panicking or being left behind by idiots hoarding, is disgusting.

Everywhere that's on lockdown, still has shops and petrol stations etc open. If you buy normally theyll be able to supply normally. Some of the stuff I've seen online and once in person is mental.

Imagine the state of us if we went into wartime situations. We'd have to leave the military here to save us from ourselves 😣

Jamie

Admin
Still giving them a platform to do so? Tbf I didn't look at where it was being supplied, just know my sister couldn't buy them.
I've seen folk on Ebay trying to sell stuff at £200+

Profiting off of others panicking or being left behind by idiots hoarding, is disgusting.

Everywhere that's on lockdown, still has shops and petrol stations etc open. If you buy normally theyll be able to supply normally. Some of the stuff I've seen online and once in person is mental.

Imagine the state of us if we went into wartime situations. We'd have to leave the military here to save us from ourselves 😣
Defo mate, I agree, it's shocking, I dinnae see a report button either on Amazon, so many 3 party sellers, watched a programme where they actually buy of amazon and then hike the price up and actually use amazons delivery service without paying a thing, and think it only costs summit like 25 quid a month to become a 3rd party seller?

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
When you are being told by the media constantly that we are heading for three months of hell, then to a certain extent I can understand people panicking and stocking up beyond what they actually need. It is ridiculous though. They are going to have to start rationing amounts that people can buy and even limiting how many people can enter a supermarket at any one time.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
An embarrassment

I go to Savers once a month for the rubbish things you need to buy like toilet roll and kitchen roll

There was hee haw left

Not even any fucking dental floss

Who buys that shit on mass?

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
An embarrassment

I go to Savers once a month for the rubbish things you need to buy like toilet roll and kitchen roll

There was hee haw left

Not even any fucking dental floss

Who buys that shit on mass?
Went intae lidl this morning for bog roll and they had 2 left, there was me thinking I'd miss the mass rush this morning...

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Went intae lidl this morning for bog roll and they had 2 left, there was me thinking I'd miss the mass rush this morning...
Lidl was what saved the day for me too!

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
Actually thinking i should have bought the toilet roll i saw in sainsbury yesterday.Doing care in community it is well possible clients will have none

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
I have committed two hoarding sins, three packs of paracetemol for a £1 at poundland could not be sniffed at and when in Morrisons 19 Crimes Red was down to £6 so I bought a case of six.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Not hoarding but bought a 4 pack of bog roll and some liquid soap in Tesco last night just because they had some!

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
Well bad enough we are panic buying loo roll...just seen what Americans are queing up for...Guns!!!

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
I warn anyone who is planning on going to the shops.....Dont, empty everywhere.

Admin
I warn anyone who is planning on going to the shops.....Dont, empty everywhere.
Any luck on the tablets?

They are not empty, its paracetemol, soap, (weirdly) bog and kitchen roll, anti bacterial wipes, cheap dried pasta, rice and bread. Certainly out here in a conurbation of 75k, 12 miles from Edinburgh its just fandans bulk buying.

If you are stuck for anything that matters most Andy, let me know, if I can help I will post or pop through in my car.

Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Ah bog roll....

this is apparently what happened

some radges in Australia emptied a shop of bog roll. Pictures appear on social media, prompting panic buying even in countries like the uk where people don’t realize that the empty shelves are Australian.

then pics of uk empty shelves appear and panic is then widespread.

the power of social media.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party