Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge

BIG G
I know the MSM can be a bit short of the truth sometimes but it's not exclusive to them, do you really think that anybody/ company ,no matter how money grabbing or inept they might be would think they could get away with sending out half a pepper or half a tomato as reported in the independent or a stub of carrot without it being brought to the notice of the press. The families that need it are probably not getting everything they need but I think I would take some of those reports with a pinch of salt

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
I know the MSM can be a bit short of the truth sometimes but it's not exclusive to them, do you really think that anybody/ company ,no matter how money grabbing or inept they might be would think they could get away with sending out half a pepper or half a tomato as reported in the independent or a stub of carrot without it being brought to the notice of the press. The families that need it are probably not getting everything they need but I think I would take some of those reports with a pinch of salt
The bastards didnae provide salt or pepper.

BIG G