• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

ONE Sleep or NOT? - Its FINAL DAY!

levenhibee

Private Member
Reaction score
One sleep to go! Ah can't wait :scarf:

Last edited:
You must be the only hibee who can sleep :banana: cos I'm getting none :banger:

Neither, im doing a mix of watching cup highlights, dreaming and watching Dr who/Inbetweeners. I should try and sleep soon :banger:

Neither, im doing a mix of watching cup highlights, dreaming and watching Dr who/Inbetweeners. I should try and sleep soon :banger:
Nah, I'm polishing my silver cup for Sunday :yas:I've got big hands, just like our Ben Williams after spending 3 hours rolling paper on Wednesday and as the big bad wolf would say all the better to lift you with Green Hibby Flag

[video=youtube;u0SnR3yyOuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SnR3yyOuw[/video]

:giggle:

2 Days 9 Hours till we are getting ready to set off for the pre-match party :yas:

I can't stand the waiting my guts are in knots

The nearer it gets the more I think we can do it.

Got to keep those positive vibes going :bbb:

Iv been doing this count since 30 days to go ha

PADDY FENLONS!!!!

:worthy

Iv been doing this count since 30 days to go ha

PADDY FENLONS!!!!

:worthy

Think I stuck the countdown on 62 days ago :giggle:

[video=youtube;u0SnR3yyOuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SnR3yyOuw[/video]

:giggle:

2 Days 9 Hours till we are getting ready to set off for the pre-match party :yas:

Could be a good one for us on Sunday, if I could only fit some GOOD words to it.
Sorry this is the best I can do.

We've come to far
to give up who we are
so lets raise the bar
as the cups for our stars

we're gonna get lucky
we're gonna win cuppy
we're just here to win cuppy
we're gonna win cuppy
we're just here to win cuppy

It's faintly ridiculous how much this is occupying my mind! The anticipation is murder.

Can't wait for Saturday night; be able to have a few beers, watch the CL final, in the knowledge that the day is but a sleep away.

Sunday will take care of itself - it'll be 3pm before we know it, I'm sure.

Probably not gonna sleep after tomorrow so my plan is to watch a lot of episodes of the sopranos until saturday morning...then head to hampden with the other bounce volunteers to do the display...hopefully stay awake just long enough to see bayern win the champions league...then its a hearty sleep and then wake up to a cold bulmers and a hot bacon roll and a very mental bus ride to hampden...and if everything goes to plan then it shall be an epic bus ride home...G.G.T.T.H.

Three Sleeps

The despair I can live with, it's the hope I can't stand

The despair I can live with, it's the hope I can't stand

Ain't that the truth.

It's faintly ridiculous how much this is occupying my mind! The anticipation is murder.

Can't wait for Saturday night; be able to have a few beers, watch the CL final, in the knowledge that the day is but a sleep away.

Sunday will take care of itself - it'll be 3pm before we know it, I'm sure.

Was talking to Southfield Hibby the other day and it turns out both of us are drifting off at work thinking about the burning issues of the day about who'll partner Hanlon etc. Frankly wouldn't trust myself to photocopy something this week...

Was talking to Southfield Hibby the other day and both of us are drifting off at work thinking about the burning issues of the day about who'll partner Hanlon etc. Frankly wouldn't trust myself to photocopy something this week...

I think iv watched every youtube video about hibs during the past month..... Its all i can think about

I think iv watched every youtube video about hibs during the past month..... Its all i can think about

Same here. Its now the only thing on my mind.

Drove 50 miles up the wrong motorway yesterday, heading for widnes instead of Milton Keynes,
Just make today be over ffs

So focused on Sunday my head is all over the place

Aghhghhh!!! Its doing my nut in!!!!!! Its been on my mind for the last 5 days, but as this is my last day at work am just buzzing, going through to hampden to help set up the display so thats goin to help or make me ten times worse? Never have any problems with sleeping!! Unless were in a cup final/semi final

Oh did a say aghhhhhhhh!!!!

GGTTH

Three Sleeps

Just woke up , had a dream of 1-0 hibs with Leigh scoring with a pen ,

Hardly sleeping myself tae !!!

This week has been brutal
Glad its nearly time.

I can't wait, I'd quite happily do this year after year.

Was talking to Southfield Hibby the other day and it turns out both of us are drifting off at work thinking about the burning issues of the day about who'll partner Hanlon etc. Frankly wouldn't trust myself to photocopy something this week...

The very reason I took this week off Al lol

Hope you're not all spent by the time we get into Hampden.*

I'm on about adrenalin, though if Dave and Jamie see it differently I can only apologise for the rest of the thread....

I've somehow managed to get it out my mind then last night I caught a glimpse of my ticket and thats it, couldn't sleep last night at all.

I have thought about the final a few times lately (scoreline and potential team) but today it's really hit home how close it is now. Watched all the prior matches on my tablet before properly getting out of bed this morning so i'm certainly excited if a bit nervous.

Until the final whistle on Sunday the season isn't over for us yet so one final performance will be needed so we can end the season on a high.

Just woke up , had a dream of 1-0 hibs with Leigh scoring with a pen ,

Hardly sleeping myself tae !!!

I've been sleeping fitfully for the last few days and have had some weird dreams. In the one I remember from last night I had a pet Polar Bear. Fukk knows eh :dunno:

I've been sleeping fitfully for the last few days and have had some weird dreams. In the one I remember from last night I had a pet Polar Bear. Fukk knows eh :dunno:

Stay off the Fox's Dub ;-)

Aaarrgghhh, that's me started. Thought I was doing so well but could I get a minutes sleep last night, could I duck. Can't wait :party07:.

Och! I wish I had that dream Dub. I fukkin LOVE polar bears :love01:

cresta.jpg

TWO Sleeps

Most excited I have been before a game. I just dreaded last year so don't really enjoy the build up. This year feels totally different.

Och! I wish I had that dream Dub. I fukkin LOVE polar bears :love01:

cresta.jpg

They take ages to tell you anything though Beefy. Always with the big pause man :077:

Most excited I have been before a game. I just dreaded last year so don't really enjoy the build up. This year feels totally different.

same here

Ive kept myself some Critical Mass and Ak47 for tomorrow , just to make sure i sleep :laff::detective::033:

Decided im not really gonna bevvy on sunday am, but i will be getting melted if the unthinkable happens :0

I will be heading to leith post match (again if the unthinkable happens) :pf:

They take ages to tell you anything though Beefy. Always with the big pause man :077:
The last bear I had a chat to was hard work, man. First he was aw happy n' that chatting away then he would get angry, quick as a flash back tae being the life n' soul and then the angry heid was back on.....all night this went on... Sheesh!

I must admit I was happy when he fucked off in his Mercedes. She was happy too :approve:

I suspect he was a bipolar bear :hmmm

Boo!

- - - Updated - - -

The amount of Red Lights i've driven through and Tourists i've run over whilst dreaming about Sunday is quite staggering.
Good! I've never liked that Annie Lennox bandit

Trying to keep everything on the down low this year after last years epic build-up-only-to-be-let-down pre-week.But I'm struggling.Struggling to do any work,struggling to have any kind of non-cup final related conversation and last night I woke up at 2.30am thinking about bus numbers,team formations,potential victory carnage and what tattoo I'm gonna get if we win.

It's only a game ffs.

I've had Hunco fans telling me they've dreamt of Hibs winning it on penalties.
Gunts panicking over their dreams of us winning it.
I've dreamt we've won it 3-1.

Dubs obviously been watching Sky Sports News, they have a polar bear that is predicting Dortmund to win the Champions League.

All in all, I'm excited as fuck and can't wait.
So long as the team turn up we have a chance and this week will have been worth the wait :bbb:

ive had the norovirus since last weekend so been lying on sofa the past 6 days constantly online looking at forums, facebook, twitter, youtube videos and tunes. a mixture of actually being ill and nerves/excitement has had my stomach in knots

off to the hairdresser to get pampered and chill out (if i fecking can!) then home to prepare for a meeting i have at hampden tomorrow at 2pm.

:party07:

Three sleeps to go! Ah can't wait :scarf:

apparently 2 sleeps to go but as ive nol
l slept all week i should be a mess Sunday
night

- - - Updated - - -

ive no slept all week

This thread has been viewed 7307 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50