• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

ONE Sleep or NOT? - Its FINAL DAY!

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
This week has been brutal
Glad its nearly time.

Johnny Vegas

Poros Massive Radge
Bounce Radge
I can't wait, I'd quite happily do this year after year.

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
Was talking to Southfield Hibby the other day and it turns out both of us are drifting off at work thinking about the burning issues of the day about who'll partner Hanlon etc. Frankly wouldn't trust myself to photocopy something this week...
The very reason I took this week off Al lol

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hope you're not all spent by the time we get into Hampden.*

I'm on about adrenalin, though if Dave and Jamie see it differently I can only apologise for the rest of the thread....

LeitchyHFC1875

Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I've somehow managed to get it out my mind then last night I caught a glimpse of my ticket and thats it, couldn't sleep last night at all.

hibee1986

Bounce Radge
I have thought about the final a few times lately (scoreline and potential team) but today it's really hit home how close it is now. Watched all the prior matches on my tablet before properly getting out of bed this morning so i'm certainly excited if a bit nervous.

Until the final whistle on Sunday the season isn't over for us yet so one final performance will be needed so we can end the season on a high.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just woke up , had a dream of 1-0 hibs with Leigh scoring with a pen ,

Hardly sleeping myself tae !!!
I've been sleeping fitfully for the last few days and have had some weird dreams. In the one I remember from last night I had a pet Polar Bear. Fukk knows eh :dunno:

Bannox

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I've been sleeping fitfully for the last few days and have had some weird dreams. In the one I remember from last night I had a pet Polar Bear. Fukk knows eh :dunno:
Stay off the Fox's Dub ;-)

dh1875

Bounce Radge
Aaarrgghhh, that's me started. Thought I was doing so well but could I get a minutes sleep last night, could I duck. Can't wait :party07:.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Och! I wish I had that dream Dub. I fukkin LOVE polar bears :love01:

Sir Albert

Bounce Radge
TWO Sleeps

Most excited I have been before a game. I just dreaded last year so don't really enjoy the build up. This year feels totally different.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Och! I wish I had that dream Dub. I fukkin LOVE polar bears :love01:

They take ages to tell you anything though Beefy. Always with the big pause man :077:

Bod Fraudsquad

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Ive kept myself some Critical Mass and Ak47 for tomorrow , just to make sure i sleep :laff::detective::033:

Decided im not really gonna bevvy on sunday am, but i will be getting melted if the unthinkable happens :0

I will be heading to leith post match (again if the unthinkable happens) :pf:

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
They take ages to tell you anything though Beefy. Always with the big pause man :077:
The last bear I had a chat to was hard work, man. First he was aw happy n' that chatting away then he would get angry, quick as a flash back tae being the life n' soul and then the angry heid was back on.....all night this went on... Sheesh!

I must admit I was happy when he fucked off in his Mercedes. She was happy too :approve:

I suspect he was a bipolar bear :hmmm

Boo!

- - - Updated - - -

The amount of Red Lights i've driven through and Tourists i've run over whilst dreaming about Sunday is quite staggering.
Good! I've never liked that Annie Lennox bandit

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Trying to keep everything on the down low this year after last years epic build-up-only-to-be-let-down pre-week.But I'm struggling.Struggling to do any work,struggling to have any kind of non-cup final related conversation and last night I woke up at 2.30am thinking about bus numbers,team formations,potential victory carnage and what tattoo I'm gonna get if we win.

It's only a game ffs.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I've had Hunco fans telling me they've dreamt of Hibs winning it on penalties.
Gunts panicking over their dreams of us winning it.
I've dreamt we've won it 3-1.

Dubs obviously been watching Sky Sports News, they have a polar bear that is predicting Dortmund to win the Champions League.

All in all, I'm excited as fuck and can't wait.
So long as the team turn up we have a chance and this week will have been worth the wait :bbb:

Nikki

Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
ive had the norovirus since last weekend so been lying on sofa the past 6 days constantly online looking at forums, facebook, twitter, youtube videos and tunes. a mixture of actually being ill and nerves/excitement has had my stomach in knots

off to the hairdresser to get pampered and chill out (if i fecking can!) then home to prepare for a meeting i have at hampden tomorrow at 2pm.

:party07:

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel