• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

One Neil Lennon

Absolutely.
I thought the inference was that something underhand had gone on. I’m reassured.
Are you vilifying his claim that Hibs have secretly been pumped with millions?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Are you vilifying his claim that Hibs have secretly been pumped with millions?

I’m happy with Petes fuller explanation.

I’m happy with Petes fuller explanation.
Fuck me mate. Honestly. Thought you were better.

It's hard to say what Lennon's team was. It's a mystery as to who's actually bringing in the players and if he actually has a say. Nelom, Milligan, Mavrais, Agyepong, Hyndman, even Horgan probably weren't players looked at by Neil. I think he wanted his own players and he certaining wanted Allan, mentioned as much on more than one occasion.

Fuck me mate. Honestly. Thought you were better.

No idea what you are on about to be honest.

It's hard to say what Lennon's team was. It's a mystery as to who's actually bringing in the players and if he actually has a say. Nelom, Milligan, Mavrais, Agyepong, Hyndman, even Horgan probably weren't players looked at by Neil. I think he wanted his own players and he certaining wanted Allan, mentioned as much on more than one occasion.
I heard that Nelom and Mavrais were signed by Lennon as favours to agents,that’s probably closer to the truth than saying he had no input on signings....

Find it hard to believe Lennon would take the job if he had no say.

Last edited:
Right shrinky pm would be appreciated
Also would appreciate the PM that's doing the rounds from anyone!!

Lennon himself said every manager has a shelf life so there you go. We knew what we were getting when he came,the good and the bad. He's gone now and we await the white puffs of smoke any time soon. Many great memories but his time was up me thinks. No muckracking from me.

Managers are judged on their signings and stubbs had a far better record in that respect. I suspect most of Lennons signings were his but a few were recommended to him and he had the final say. Mcnulty was desperate to come because of family so that was easy. BTW think he will be huge for us. Both guys we are looking at have great knowledge of the market we are in so I don't think there will be an issue there.

. Both guys we are looking at have great knowledge of the market we are in so I don't think there will be an issue there.

Where do you see that?
Not picking, just they've spent their whole time in England. I doubt they have a realistic idea of what money actually equals up here?

Just I think both markets are incredibly different

Where do you see that?
Not picking, just they've spent their whole time in England. I doubt they have a realistic idea of what money actually equals up here?

Just I think both markets are incredibly different

If you listen to the podcast I think Appleton has a decent idea of how money is up here

What a long and bizarre season it has been...

Reactions: Zab
What a long and bizarre season it has been...
Innit. Also feels like years since we've played a dead rubber.

Reactions: Zab
Innit. Also feels like years since we've played a dead rubber.

Had to google that. Not a term I was familiar with to be honest.

We’re all Neil Lennon for one last time next Saturday...

This thread has been viewed 20766 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50