Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Are you vilifying his claim that Hibs have secretly been pumped with millions?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I’m happy with Petes fuller explanation.

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It's hard to say what Lennon's team was. It's a mystery as to who's actually bringing in the players and if he actually has a say. Nelom, Milligan, Mavrais, Agyepong, Hyndman, even Horgan probably weren't players looked at by Neil. I think he wanted his own players and he certaining wanted Allan, mentioned as much on more than one occasion.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Fuck me mate. Honestly. Thought you were better.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
No idea what you are on about to be honest.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
It's hard to say what Lennon's team was. It's a mystery as to who's actually bringing in the players and if he actually has a say. Nelom, Milligan, Mavrais, Agyepong, Hyndman, even Horgan probably weren't players looked at by Neil. I think he wanted his own players and he certaining wanted Allan, mentioned as much on more than one occasion.
I heard that Nelom and Mavrais were signed by Lennon as favours to agents,that’s probably closer to the truth than saying he had no input on signings....

Find it hard to believe Lennon would take the job if he had no say.

Last edited:

Young porty

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Lennon himself said every manager has a shelf life so there you go. We knew what we were getting when he came,the good and the bad. He's gone now and we await the white puffs of smoke any time soon. Many great memories but his time was up me thinks. No muckracking from me.

Managers are judged on their signings and stubbs had a far better record in that respect. I suspect most of Lennons signings were his but a few were recommended to him and he had the final say. Mcnulty was desperate to come because of family so that was easy. BTW think he will be huge for us. Both guys we are looking at have great knowledge of the market we are in so I don't think there will be an issue there.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
. Both guys we are looking at have great knowledge of the market we are in so I don't think there will be an issue there.
Where do you see that?
Not picking, just they've spent their whole time in England. I doubt they have a realistic idea of what money actually equals up here?

Just I think both markets are incredibly different

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Where do you see that?
Not picking, just they've spent their whole time in England. I doubt they have a realistic idea of what money actually equals up here?

Just I think both markets are incredibly different
If you listen to the podcast I think Appleton has a decent idea of how money is up here

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel