• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

On This Date in History

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
- 31 years ago today: Saturday, 20 August 1988; PD; dead club 0-0 Hibs.

- 25 years ago today: Saturday, 20 August 1994; PD; Hibs 0-0 Killie.

- 14 years ago today: Saturday, 20 August 2005; PD; Falkirk 0-2 Hibs.

- 8 years ago today: Saturday, 20 August 2011; PD; Hibs 1-2 St Mirren. Colin Calderwood at his best. Sure we were a goal up before conceding two of spectacular ineptitude in about five minutes before the break. Sure it was also the Buddies' first victory at ER in quite some time.

- 3 years ago today: Saturday, 20 August 2016; PD; St Mirren 0-2 Hibs. Two goals by the Cumdog in that season's gilet jaune away top (which I love and still wear down the pub sometimes!). At least one of them was as bad, from a defensive perspective, as those they scored in Leith five years earlier.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I remember the 2-0 win against Falkirk in 2005 as it was my only ever visit to the Falkirk Stadium. I had been to Brockville loads of times but had never been to their new place till then. Hibs played well that day and deserved to win. A week later was the legendary Ivan hat-trick game at Ibrox.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel