• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

OFFICIAL HSL - Latest Update

OfficialHSL

Private Member
Reaction score
Like everyone else our Board members have been staying at home and looking after themselves and trying to keep safe. While we have of course kept in touch we have not had the opportunity to meet formally until earlier this week (via Zoom).

We are delighted to report we had a very productive and worthwhile meeting. Our meeting had been arranged for some time but had coincided with the recent club statement and the surge in interest and new members.

While the consequences of the club statement are not welcome, the good news is the fantastic response of our members and wider supporter group. We are delighted to report that we have attracted over 700 new/renewed donators which of course will deliver invaluable financial support to our Club at this very difficult time.

Can we remind everyone again that all donations received by us at this time will be directed to the Club - we are not buying shares.

Key points from our meeting:

Donations that we receive will be directed to the Club. The Club confirmed that this will be spent on the playing budget and that the Club were enormously grateful for the donations received to date - additional funds donated will help with the quality on the park.

The Club also confirmed that the Club will do whatever it can to help us promote our message.

There was some frustration that some of the Club’s message was misreported but this was being addressed with more communications.

As well as new donators we are delighted to report that we have also enjoyed additional support from members who have stepped forward to provide practical help with our own communications, in particular, social media. The Board would like to express all our thanks to Daniel, Gavin, Ross and Steven.

Finally, it will come as no surprise that we have had to delay our AGM which we had intended to have in the Spring. We will fix a date when it becomes clearer when this will be safe to do so.

In the meantime can we invite you to #SpreadTheWord by sharing this message with as many supporters as possible. Donating is easy. Just log into www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

If you are an existing lapsed member/donator you will need to log into your Members section in the usual way.

If you have never donated to us before please navigate to the “Donate” page and follow instructions in the normal way. Please feel free to donate whatever you feel you can comfortably manage. You do not have to commit to a regular monthly amount and if you only want to make a single one-off donation that’s possible. You don’t have to make any of the set single donation amounts and if you look to the right of the page you can choose a specified amount. If you can manage £5 it’s every bit as welcome.

We plan to support the Club in other ways and will update you further but in the meantime let’s see what we can do now.

Hibernian Supporters

Great improvements recently ?.
Sure this will make a difference to what the manager has to play with.

Fantastic!

Social media interaction has been great, it makes a huge difference. How is the backlog of queries in the mailbox though? I sent a mail 9 days ago and haven't heard a peep. I understand if things are busy at the moment,but it would be nice to at least get an acknowledgement. Is processing queries something that volunteers could help with?

Started my donation tonight. Keep up the good work and fingers crossed more will donate.

We are all Hibs.

On a similar subject, if any Bouncer uses Amazon then it's possible to get a donation made to Hibernian Community Foundation every time you shop. I just found this out!
If anyone wants to do so, go to smile.amazon.co.uk and add it as your chosen charity, then do future purchases via that (smile) site.

On a similar subject, if any Bouncer uses Amazon then it's possible to get a donation made to Hibernian Community Foundation every time you shop. I just found this out!
If anyone wants to do so, go to smile.amazon.co.uk and add it as your chosen charity, then do future purchases via that (smile) site.

Great Info. I wasnae aware of this either. I’ll give it a shout out in the next update.

I think you should start a thread on this and maybe @Jamie would make it a sticky somewhere.

.Net too but dinny tell anyone here!

It’s been mentioned on the .net HSL thread the last week so should be a few using this and benefitting the charity. I set it up last week and made a few purchases already.

Having just a a wee look around you can activate smile on the app.

I changed tae that last week but I wish I'd known for the last few months, I've spent a fortune on Amazon in the last 3 months on stuff for my bike but.......

.......mainly on malt whisky :grinning-smiley-045:

Having just a a wee look around you can activate smile on the app.

AccountE68D3F2A-B881-4123-A874-D5E69743A607.jpeg
Bottom of App, mobile or Desktop
97D3C4C5-F669-40BA-A2A5-988F75AAA387.jpeg
Search Hibernian Conmunity Foundation
C62BCDB3-AAB0-4C0B-981A-530A29134CAD.jpeg
44700A73-8BE1-41CF-963B-7EE11D27F0ED.jpeg
Select and done.

493E7FCE-32C1-4D5B-B1EF-C124529F6EB5.jpeg

I just need to remember to use smile.amazon every time I use it ✅

The group's membership has rocketed from 2500 to over 3300.

The thing we [supporters] are always most interested in is the product on the park. This initiative has got a part to play in that because if we can really drive this number up and increase the donations, and if I was able to say to Leeann, 'please expect an extra £150,000 coming in over the next 12 months', that's a player.

"In turn, she can say to Jack Ross, 'remember I said to you it's one in, one out, well actually I've got £150,000 extra in my budget, so that guy you've had your eye on, phone his agent'.
"The sense of urgency is now because the market is effectively open. It's not going to be a lot of help if it takes us until November to add on an extra 1000 members, because the window will have closed.

"We want a real sharp burst so we can quickly say to the club, 'this is the level of donation you can expect coming in over the next 12 months'."

Last edited:
EA2007

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Bouncers. We have had 22 new joiners today. Wouldn't it be great if we could get 50 in one day ?

We will update throughout the day .

Hibernian Supporters

The group's membership has rocketed from 2500 to over 3300.
3301 ?

F22DC4E8-2339-4642-AB92-4BE65CDB152C.jpeg

Same again every month and we’re onto something

Good effort from the fans and a decent starting point.. Once I'm back to the graft I will up mines from 7.73 to 10 pound per month!
Along with circa 9700 season books and our fastest ever selling strip on top of the 3300 (and growing) hsl subscribers the fans have really rallied round the club.... Over to you Ron!
GLORY GLORY

Along with circa 9700 season books and our fastest ever selling strip on top of the 3300 (and growing) hsl subscribers the fans have really rallied round the club.... Over to you Ron!
GLORY GLORY

9900 within the last hour. “Smashing thru” the 10k barrier by close of play.

Some effort.

9900 within the last hour. “Smashing thru” the 10k barrier by close of play.

Some effort.
Outstanding effort

This thread has been viewed 2128 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back