• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Not just today.... but ALL season long.....

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Singing section. I'm talking to you.

The difference you guys have made is immense. It cannot be overstated. Making your voice....OUR voice - heard all game every game. It permeates through the rest of the support. I've never heard such consistent positive atmospheres from any other scottish club.

Take a feckin bow - all of ya!!!

Singing section. I'm talking to you.

The difference you guys have made is immense. It cannot be overstated. Making your voice....OUR voice - heard all game every game. It permeates through the rest of the support. I've never heard such consistent positive atmospheres from any other scottish club.

Take a feckin bow - all of ya!!!

When I got back in, I fast forwarded through the Sky summary at the end of both halves to look at the key incidents. McCann made a comment about the Premiership being all the better for having the fantastic Hibs support back.

Seconded, hopefully can kick on with the new singing section next season with some much bigger teams visiting Easter Road.

I don't normally sing/chant. Couldn't help myself today!

I don't normally sing/chant. Couldn't help myself today!

Stick a mic in your hand and it's difficult to get you to stop :lookaround:

I was sat right behind them. They have done a fantastic job and I can't big them up enough.

Stick a mic in your hand and it's difficult to get you to stop :lookaround:

Ha ha!

I huvnae sung a karaoke note in more than 4 years! It's not just work I retired from!!

I would extend that wider and say a lot of the support has come to life. Yes there is still too many sections who would prefer their prawn sandwiches, but overall the support has come alive and backing the team. Long may it continue.

The lads clearly help generate an amazing atmosphere but I must also point out the East stand Hampden Hibees were also brilliant starting many chants that quickly carried through the stadium.

I stood at the back on the North right beside the East with my daughter and she sang her little heart out and I was so proud to hear her sing along to most of our traditional songs and the new ones too which she loves.

Well done to everyone who was there yesterday and all season giving our team the backing they deserve.

This thread has been viewed 1683 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back