• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

non STH westies.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Sorry to be a pain in the arse but I no longer need one, appreciate it all the same though :)

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
How many spares on the go and where for?... the public sale starts soon and we'll need to get the extras shifted...

erskine-hibby

Mad Dug Radge
Bounce Radge
Got through to the ticket office this morning at 07:40:thumbgrin

Spoke to a lovely girl who in formed me that all the tickets were sold out:tuttut:

After cleaning out my pants, and after she picked herself off the floor,
i ordered my 2adult and 2 kids tickets:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Only 10 mins wait:thumbgrin go on the ticket office crew:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Joe T Fan Club

Radge From The West Side
Bounce Radge
Just to remind y'all, Mark (Paisley_Hibee) still has a spare ticket, so first come first served.

He's having Bounce probs at the moment and can't access the site, so if you want the ticket then let me know on this thread or by PM and I'll put you in touch with the wee fella.

paisley_hibee

Paisley Radge
Bounce Radge
Joe T Fan Club said:
Just to remind y'all, Mark (Paisley_Hibee) still has a spare ticket, so first come first served.

He's having Bounce probs at the moment and can't access the site, so if you want the ticket then let me know on this thread or by PM and I'll put you in touch with the wee fella.

im on now!! mustve got fixed!!

yes got a spare ticket so if u want get in touch!!

jimmyhibs

Formerly known as jimmyhibs
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
'wanted' list all now have tickets!!!!!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel