• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Noises in the attic

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
ferrero rocher and burnt sausage are the best baits, lived in many old flats in town over the years and used all sorts of traps (bought, plus home made) and found these to work with deadly accuracy. I then got a cat and i have never seen a mouse since, the cost in cat food was almost equal to the boxes of ferrero and burnt sausages!
How fukking posh are you that you use Fererro Rocher as bait :gigglle:

Dub

Bounce Radge
2-0 to the good guys. Quite unusual in my experience to catch two so quickly - possibly means there's a few or they are starving.
I assume you're using humane traps and not the ones that bludgeon the wee bastards when they are caught.

davhfc

Bounce Radge
I’d rather keep the monster in the attic than a cat.
Mice tend to piss alot as well, so they might feel at home :grinning-smiley-045:
How fukking posh are you that you use Fererro Rocher as bait :gigglle:
Unwanted christmas presents, fucking hate the things.

You only need a wee bit to catch the bastards. Re-using the bait worked, as long as the victims pals didnt take advantage of the heroic act of activating the spring :grinning-smiley-045:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I assume you're using humane traps and not the ones that bludgeon the wee bastards when they are caught.
Let me find a dictionary definition of humane. Ok, I think our definitions of humane may be different.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
ferrero rocher and burnt sausage are the best baits, lived in many old flats in town over the years and used all sorts of traps (bought, plus home made) and found these to work with deadly accuracy. I then got a cat and i have never seen a mouse since, the cost in cat food was almost equal to the boxes of ferrero and burnt sausages!
Best sentence ever typed. :gigglle:

We had female squirrels in our loft a few years ago.
Billy lad, how did ye ken? :44:

Dub

Bounce Radge
Let me find a dictionary definition of humane. Ok, I think our definitions of humane may be different.
OK you've got me there. I should have said non lethal traps.

Jack

Bounce Radge
For anyone wanting a non lethal trap apparently a glass milk bottle is the way to go.

Pop your smelly bait in it, lay it on its side and build a wee ramp up to the bottle opening - something like a lolly pop stick.

Greedy bugger mouse 1 goes up the ramp and into the bottle. Because its wee claws canny get a grip on the glass it can't escape and squeals in mouse language "help get me oota here!". Mouse 2, 3, etc go and see what the fuss is all about, climb the ramp and into the bottle! They can't get out either.

In the morning do what you like with a half bottle of mices. My Granny flung them out the window.- she was on the 4th floor ! In these days treating vermin in a humane way would have been laughed at!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
My girlfriend had squirrels in her attic last year.
Fucking nightmare! Wee *&*^ will chew through anything and everything.

I had to find any and every hole, fill them with brillo pads or steel wool and silicone.
They kept coming back and looking for other ways in. Once they've decided they're set, either kept finding or making new ways in.
She's moved so no idea if they got back.

Her landlord was a scumbag and done some very shocking things in his attempts.. all very illegal stuff, but she was too feared to report it.

So be glad it was just a mouse 😂

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
OK you've got me there. I should have said non lethal traps.
I wasnt using non lethal traps, but I might try the milk bottle. Still 2-0 for those that are interested. No sign last night.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old