• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Noises in the attic

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Not had a problem sleeping recently, and able to sleep a bit longer without my wort commune.

Not tonight though, my wife thinks she can hear noises in the attic. Scratching.

I can’t hear it, as I’m aware on the rare occasions there is quiet in my house, I have a perpetual low pitched wine in my ears.

Live in a bungalow, anyone any experience of unwanted neighbours like mice or squirrels or birds?

I’ll put traps down in the morning, had a minor mice issue the last couple of months.

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Not had a problem sleeping recently, and able to sleep a bit longer without my work commune.

Not tonight though, my wife thinks she can hear noises in the attic. Scratching.

I can’t hear it, as I’m aware on the rare occasions there is quiet in my house, I have a perpetual low pitched wine in my ears.

Live in a bungalow, anyone any experience of unwanted neighbours like mice or squirrels or birds?

I’ll put traps down in the morning, had a minor mice issue the last couple of months.
Get a wee house cat / kitten Bobby. Meeses to pieces. It works amigo.

BIG G

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Not had a problem sleeping recently, and able to sleep a bit longer without my work commune.

It's the nesting season could be birds in the eaves

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Could be yer local spurrgies nesting as Paignton says.
If you're on the edges of town it could be field mice( unlikely at this time of year).
They are frequent visitors to us in winter.
Or it could be ordinary meeces. They need eradicated. Sonic thingy works well apparently.
Oh.....
And welcome to the world of Tinnitus.
It gets worse, Bobby.
Sorry.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
I had a magpie chick stuck down my chimney, my wife heard scratching noises, I heard nothing. Pigeon also. Fire place blocked off so had to dismantle the thing to get them out. Oh aye I'm corn beef, has its values.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Thanks for all the helpful input - it turns out it was a mouse. Probably not just one, but first one caught.

I got cheap traps from screwfix, and they don't miss! Top tip is put bread with a bit of peanut butter for bait.

We'll see how many more we have tomorrow morning.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Thanks for all the helpful input - it turns out it was a mouse. Probably not just one, but first one caught.

I got cheap traps from screwfix, and they don't miss! Top tip is put bread with a bit of peanut butter for bait.

We'll see how many more we have tomorrow morning.
2-0 to the good guys. Quite unusual in my experience to catch two so quickly - possibly means there's a few or they are starving.

davhfc

Bounce Radge
2-0 to the good guys. Quite unusual in my experience to catch two so quickly - possibly means there's a few or they are starving.
ferrero rocher and burnt sausage are the best baits, lived in many old flats in town over the years and used all sorts of traps (bought, plus home made) and found these to work with deadly accuracy. I then got a cat and i have never seen a mouse since, the cost in cat food was almost equal to the boxes of ferrero and burnt sausages!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old