No vaxx Djokovich

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £20.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
What a pile of pooh! He's playing fast and loose with his vaccination status,meeting people when he should have being isolated,heading to Australia knowing full well this was the case and kicking up a storm cause he missed breakfast or some such pish.One of my friends said 'if we support the freeing of Assange, we support the freeing of Djokovich' eh do me a favour.Assange is expossing dirty goings on with the CIA in the middle East,Djokovich(even if he did grow up in war torn Yugoslavia) had it comfy.He's merely a gid tennis player, acting like a prima donna.Top story in our media whilst Putin crushes a Revolution in Kazhakstan.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure that's really the story - I think Andy Murray nailed it - that whatever the situation, this all should have been resolved and not allowed to play out the way it did. If Australia have problem with Jocky Vitch, then this dialogue should have happened to stop him from travelling and the fiasco it has become.

Of course the fact the Jocky, Roj and Rafael are all sitting on 20 grand slams each as the best of all time adds an edge to proceedings - Jocky was going for the record in the tournament he has won the most.

Instead we've wall to wall coverage of legal stuff. Not a great look for anyone in this?

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
He’s always been a prima donna assole . Even his family ended their broadcast when pictures of him maskless with so called covid surfaced 😡
He reckons he’s exempt because he has covid a month ago… but he is pictured maskless in the middle of a group of kids the day after he claimed he tested positive

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
He reckons he’s exempt because he has covid a month ago… but he is pictured maskless in the middle of a group of kids the day after he claimed he tested positive
Lying git , he may well end up as the GOAT , but he def wont be the most popular

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Sporting integrity , some have it ( indian cricketers) some dont ( novak jokeabawbag)

Whit?McAye!

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I wondered why Farage was gravitating towards him like a fly towards shite. I mean, that arch-xenophobe and an asylum-seeker (effectively) seem like odd bedfellows – but Farage plus a world-famous anti-vaxxer, on the other hand...

Whit?McAye!

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Assumptions made up-thread, characterising my post as being anti-asylum seeker/immigrant, which was most certainly not intended. I was simply alluding to the fact that Djokovic was being denied access to a country and him being championed by NF was rather ironic.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here