• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

No more funds

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Just use the Oriam, gunts do.
It's funny cos reading the SFA spiel about Oriam them choobs were not mentioned once.

Funny that, cos they seem to think they feckin own the place. Lying bawbags that they are

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It's funny cos reading the SFA spiel about Oriam them choobs were not mentioned once.

Funny that, cos they seem to think they feckin own the place. Lying bawbags that they are

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Bet they get it for fuckall tae.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Bet they get it for fuckall tae.
Heriot-Watt was one of the businesses they shafted IIRC, 145 grand they bumped them for. The gunt establishment tentacles stretch far it seems.

Brizo

Bounce Radge
I can't think of any other way it will be paid for. It will be a big project requiring a substantial amount of money. I honestly think Ron Gordon's comment has been misinterpreted and the fans will not be expected to pay for the indoor facility.
Rons comment at the HSA meeting that the cost was 3 to 4 million and that he would part fund it and also expected the fans to contribute financially (the famous "pony up") have been widely reported. Those who attended the meeting have confirmed on here and the other channel that that was what he said.

Were you at the meeting ? If so genuinely interested to hear your interpretation of what he said.

If you weren't at the meeting I don't really understand how you can think you know better than the various people that were there?

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Yes we do in order to keep our Premier elite status...whatever that is.
Where is the guidelines for this, we are Elite status so unless there is a rule change we cannot lose it?
Just use the Oriam, gunts do.
Nail on head :ok:

That money could be used to buy a bus to transport the new players imo

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Where is the guidelines for this, we are Elite status so unless there is a rule change we cannot lose it?

Nail on head :ok:

That money could be used to buy a bus to transport the new players imo
One of the conditions of being granted elite status was committing to build a full size indoor pitch, I think by 2022. I'm sure I've also heard that the SFA contribute £600k to the cost but I've never been able to find that documented anywhere.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel