• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

No more funds

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
'The player budget' . I wonder if that is part of the budget for all football staff? Including the coaching staff? And indeed a whacking pay off to Neil Lennon and Garry Parker?

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We seem to have more analysts and football operations staff than strikers now. Nice work if you can get it.

Flippant..maybe..but it's a serious point when budgets are mentioned. We seem to have grown exponentially in support staff that are included in the personnel playing budget. That was a sobering post I read on here the other day that listed our employees.

Are we getting value from them and how is it measured..the last 2 Summer windows haven't been unqualified successes imo. The Winter windows have seen us have to use the Loan markets to repair the damage.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Exactly, who are these people and what are the being paid and for what, because atm they should be marched out the place.

And who the fuck is the dude that was interviewed with kenny millar? And for head of communications they cannie even sort a fucking simple rss feed after asking kenny and him saying he would speak to the techie huys as he was just in door, well its been a wjile doon the road since then. The hibs website is shit. The ticketmaster site is shit.

Wtf is happening or has happened 🙈

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Fuck me....
Swanning about playing fucking table tennis, whitty got into training at approx 1025 today as seen him in tranent. And they are out the door by 2 pm... no bad work if you can get it eh.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Swanning about playing fucking table tennis, whitty got into training at approx 1025 today as seen him in tranent. And they are out the door by 2 pm... no bad work if you can get it eh.
So Stubbs & Lennon had them in 9-3pm?

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
So Stubbs & Lennon had them in 9-3pm?
There or thereabouts yes. Often seen them early doors presumably heading to training and in the afternoon, most of my work is east lothian/tranent area so seen most of them daily. And confirmed by my pals lad who was at hibs camp and that was the times they were in. And in the pishing rain it was "too wet to be outside" so the players went inside and left the kids outside in the rain 🙈

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There or thereabouts yes. Often seen them early doors presumably heading to training and in the afternoon, most of my work is east lothian/tranent area so seen most of them daily. And confirmed by my pals lad who was at hibs camp and that was the times they were in. And in the pishing rain it was "too wet to be outside" so the players went inside and left the kids outside in the rain 🙈
Heard of that the arrogant fucks.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You know what would come in handy right now to help with the lack of money for players..... A fucking club sponsorship on the front of the fucking strips. I don’t give a monkeys what’s written there, if it helps us bring in players to win games, that all that counts. Behind the scenes we are an utter shambles. So much fat needs cut from all the crap that goes on behind the scenes. That’s where the money’s being spunked, certainly not on the squad.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hecky out
Bielsa in

His players stay 9 hours at training.

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
5th or 6th in the league, a fair bit behind the top 4. Out the cups at the Quarter final stages at best. Football appalling to watch, Scott Allan apart.

That's the season right there. Roll on next summer and hopefully the new manager is better at spending the very limited money we apparently have.

No plans to even challenge Aberdeen for 3rd, never mind this pie in the sky nonsense Heckingbottom was on about last week challenging for top.

The club has no ambition at all.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
someone his boss thought was one of Europes top prospect.
That was always laughable. Delusional, even.

5th or 6th in the league, a fair bit behind the top 4. Out the cups at the Quarter final stages at best. Football appalling to watch, Scott Allan apart.

That's the season right there. Roll on next summer and hopefully the new manager is better at spending the very limited money we apparently have.

No plans to even challenge Aberdeen for 3rd, never mind this pie in the sky nonsense Heckingbottom was on about last week challenging for top.

The club has no ambition at all.
Looks like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Fuck off.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Succinct. Articulate. Erudite. Eloquent. Unequivocal. That phrase encapsulated the essence of how many Hibbies feel towards the unholy trinity of Gordon, Dempster and Heckingbottom at the moment.

There are times in life when you could utter a rainforest worth of words. But you don't need to. 'Phuck off' says it better than anything. As the Big Yin says:

-

God bless you, Beefy! Your posts are always entertaining.

And wise.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
To think I considered buying a season ticket, glad I never, going to be a long one

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I read somewhere else that the Gunts have 10 more in their 1st team squad than us. I thought they were meant to be rooked after the building of the Gorgie Guggenheim?

Whereas we were told when we were ploughing all the dough into the ground and training centre that once they were built, we'd be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack, and all the money would go on the park.

Well everything is built, we are recording record season ticket numbers, our debt is completely cleared, we've released more players than we have brought in, and the new owner has pumped in a million or whatever it was.

So how the fuck are we going into the season with such a light squad? As it stands, an injury for Allan, Kamberi or Rocky and we're fucked, as in my honest opinion they're the only three players of genuine quality in the squad. I think we have some "good" players - think Horgan, Mallan - and some formerly great players who are getting old, slow and increasingly injury-prone.

But I honestly think that the above-named three are the only players we have that Aberdeen or Gunts would actively covet, as a kind of barometer.

I mean there's frugal, and there's frankly reckless. I think our squad is ridiculously light, both in stature and quality.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I read somewhere else that the Gunts have 10 more in their 1st team squad than us. I thought they were meant to be rooked after the building of the Gorgie Guggenheim?

Whereas we were told when we were ploughing all the dough into the ground and training centre that once they were built, we'd be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack, and all the money would go on the park.

Well everything is built, we are recording record season ticket numbers, our debt is completely cleared, we've released more players than we have brought in, and the new owner has pumped in a million or whatever it was.

So how the fuck are we going into the season with such a light squad? As it stands, an injury for Allan, Kamberi or Rocky and we're fucked, as in my honest opinion they're the only three players of genuine quality in the squad. I think we have some "good" players - think Horgan, Mallan - and some formerly great players who are getting old, slow and increasingly injury-prone.

But I honestly think that the above-named three are the only players we have that Aberdeen or Gunts would actively covet, as a kind of barometer.

I mean there's frugal, and there's frankly reckless. I think our squad is ridiculously light, both in stature and quality.
Promises of jam tomorrow. It’s the Hibs way.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Great point on the bollocks we were told on money now getting spent on the team. As I've asked elsewhere perhaps the pay offs to NL & GP have impacted the budget?

That lot are again splashing the cash... Despite their dinosaur manager I expect they'll comfortably finish ahead of us as I said in the post in General Football Chat. I'm just being honest. Their squad is better. We've gone backwards. Top six for me would be an achievement with the squad we have.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The Gunts lost a couple games and there board backed them with new players, we look awful and getting nothing, only hibs eh.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Succinct. Articulate. Erudite. Eloquent. Unequivocal. That phrase encapsulated the essence of how many Hibbies feel towards the unholy trinity of Gordon, Dempster and Heckingbottom at the moment.

There are times in life when you could utter a rainforest worth of words. But you don't need to. 'Phuck off' says it better than anything. As the Big Yin says:

-

God bless you, Beefy! Your posts are always entertaining.

And wise.
Why thank you man

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Why thank you man

Pleasure. Incidentally, and this has precisely nae relevance to this thread, but it cheered me up on a shitey shite, pishy wet day like today. Chewin' The Fat dae BC ordering soup in a cafe in Glas Vegas:

-

P.S. I bet the man himself would say, 'jobby', to describe the Hibs last week. Or maybe he'd be mair to the point and say: 'PHUCKING SHITE'!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
We seem to have more analysts and football operations staff than strikers now. Nice work if you can get it.

Flippant..maybe..but it's a serious point when budgets are mentioned. We seem to have grown exponentially in support staff that are included in the personnel playing budget. That was a sobering post I read on here the other day that listed our employees.

Are we getting value from them and how is it measured..the last 2 Summer windows haven't been unqualified successes imo. The Winter windows have seen us have to use the Loan markets to repair the damage.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
FWIW my understanding is 6 full time staff are directly attributable to project brave and our funding is £600k a year.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel