• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

No more funds

SteveHFC

Bounce Radge
Going to be a long season everyone.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Something stinks.
Looking at what’s went out player-wise, and what’s come in player-wise, and then adding in SJM money and clearance of debt etc, I’m at a loss - even with my fag packet calculation?

Unless we are paying these new guys megabucks, I can’t see how we’re busted in terms of budget? Unless it’s smaller than last year’s?

Bit bizarre. Even more concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
So we released far more players and brought in 7 and the budget has been spent, something no right here!!

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There possible scenarios here..

1) Heckingbottom has spunked the budget on our latest galacticos from down South.

2) He is bluffing.

3) The budget is not particularly competitive and we are happy with a top 6 place.

We are Beige FC at the moment..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Fuck off.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I can reassure the budget isn’t smaller than last year.

What the club has done is replaced a lot of short term back ups, youth and loans plus Mark & Marvin with first team players (some commanding a fee), minimal loan deals.

Ideally we’ll see some of that trust and investment returned from Saturday onwards.

In: Scott Allan, midfielder (Celtic); Joe Newell, midfielder (Rotherham United); Adam Jackson, defender (Barnsley); Josh Vela, midfielder (Bolton Wanderers); Christian Doidge, forward (Forest Green Rovers, undisclosed); Tom James, defender (Yeovil Town).

Loan: Chris Maxwell, goalkeeper (Preston North End). Glenn Middleton, midfielder (Huns).

Out: Marvin Bartley, midfielder (Livingston); Ross Laidlaw, goalkeeper (Ross County); Mark Milligan, defender (Southend United); Miquel Nelom, defender; Gael Bigirimana, midfielder; Jonathan Spector, defender; Lewis Allan, forward (Raith Rovers); Kane O'Connor, defender (Brentford); Callum Donaldson, defender; Kevin Waugh, defender (Berwick Huns); Ruari Paton, forward (East Kilbride).

Loan ended: Marc McNulty, forward (Reading); Ryan Gauld, midfielder (Sporting Lisbon); Stephane Omeonga, midfielder (Genoa); Thomas Agyepong, midfielder (Manchester City); Adam Bogdan, goalkeeper (Liverpool); Darnell Johnson, defender (Leicester City).

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
That Brian McLaughlin think it is does my fucking tits it. Fucking tool. Ban the *&*^, just a shit stirrer.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I can reassure the budget isn’t smaller than last year.

What the club has done is replaced a lot of short term back ups, youth and loans plus Mark & Marvin with first team players (some commanding a fee), minimal loan deals.

Ideally we’ll see some of that trust and investment returned from Saturday onwards.

In: Scott Allan, midfielder (Celtic); Joe Newell, midfielder (Rotherham United); Adam Jackson, defender (Barnsley); Josh Vela, midfielder (Bolton Wanderers); Christian Doidge, forward (Forest Green Rovers, undisclosed); Tom James, defender (Yeovil Town).

Loan: Chris Maxwell, goalkeeper (Preston North End). Glenn Middleton, midfielder (Huns).

Out: Marvin Bartley, midfielder (Livingston); Ross Laidlaw, goalkeeper (Ross County); Mark Milligan, defender (Southend United); Miquel Nelom, defender; Gael Bigirimana, midfielder; Jonathan Spector, defender; Lewis Allan, forward (Raith Rovers); Kane O'Connor, defender (Brentford); Callum Donaldson, defender; Kevin Waugh, defender (Berwick Huns); Ruari Paton, forward (East Kilbride).

Loan ended: Marc McNulty, forward (Reading); Ryan Gauld, midfielder (Sporting Lisbon); Stephane Omeonga, midfielder (Genoa); Thomas Agyepong, midfielder (Manchester City); Adam Bogdan, goalkeeper (Liverpool); Darnell Johnson, defender (Leicester City).
It still doesn't clear up why so many players have left (freeing up their wages), our ST sales, the McGinn money and his promotion money and whatever money HSL are bringing in, your not telling me that all that money has gone on short term back ups, or has the budget been taken up by bigger wages for the ones brought in,

Sorry mate, not having a go at you but something isn't right.

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I have to admit that I am disgusted at Hibs , If this is true

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Seems about right to me. Wage budget will be similar to last season.

We’re still sitting on a right few quid for the new indoor felly.

Last year was worse but nae cnut fukn questioned things as we had the Euro run. We sat on the McGinn transfer dough and pocketed around 400k for each of three euro games (UEFA and gate money before expenses).

Lemmings

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
It still doesn't clear up why so many players have left (freeing up their wages), our ST sales, the McGinn money and his promotion money and whatever money HSL are bringing in, your not telling me that all that money has gone on short term back ups, or has the budget been taken up by bigger wages for the ones brought in,

Sorry mate, not having a go at you but something isn't right.
Who apart from Doidge did we pay a fee for i wonder ?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Who apart from Doidge did we pay a fee for i wonder ?
Reported 250/300k Daz but even with that it doesn't account for the income that was saved and brought in.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reported 250/300k Daz but even with that it doesn't account for the income that was saved and brought in.
Fuck knows mate , i had high hopes for this season but unless we improve massively the top 6 will once again be a fuckin struggle and any team on a losing streak will end it against us .

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Fuck knows mate , i had high hopes for this season but unless we improve massively the top 6 will once again be a fuckin struggle and any team on a losing streak will end it against us .
If those players don't improve then questions need to be asked to Heckingbottom and the recruitment team as the budget could have been spent on much better players and don't ask that Puppet Cliff at Hibs TV to question them as he may greet whilst doing it.

I am concerned about our season mate I really am

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel