Reactions: moathibby

kaiser sauzee

Absolutely agree
What an embarrassment that performance was
How we escaped with 2 v 0 was down purely to Celtic never getting out first gear

Reactions: The Family

south west hiby

Thanks M for your assistance with ticket. The wee guy I got one off gave it tae me for a 20 spot. So the night started well.
The game and effort was very disappointing indeed. Oh well we move on. I see no way into the top six after now having now seen that team a couple of times in quick succession.

Glad I only followed it on live report.

Disappointing to hear performance was that bad as 2-0 was probably in line with expectation so I was feeling reasonably positive after seeing St J got beat.

We were awful, as said above not one shot on Celtcs goal, sloppy passes, half arsed attitudes, four good touches then we would misplace the pass, miss kick knock it or give it to a Celtc player. Ryan Guald must be wondering what he done. A couple of magnificent saves from Rocky kept the score sensible against Celtc reserves.

If the team cannae try why should I
I thoroughly understand your statement but I would have liked to have seen your honest assessment. You would have been as bewildered as the rest of us as to the way the team was set up, the lack of creativity and the inconsistency that is Craig Thomson. However, no excuses from me.
I look forward to your next missive.

We were awful, as said above not one shot on Celtcs goal, sloppy passes, half arsed attitudes, four good touches then we would misplace the pass, miss kick knock it or give it to a Celtc player. Ryan Guald must be wondering what he done. A couple of magnificent saves from Rocky kept the score sensible against Celtc reserves.
She who must be obeyed noticed right away that Ryan had caught his studs in the grass and was limping immediately and that was why the laddie was taken off.
Celtic reserves indeed, but how many of these are internationalists? For a team who were supposedly "decimated" with injuries, they merely highlighted the gulf in financial class. But no excuses from me, eh?

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
A meek, characterless performance. Getting beat at Celtc Park is no disgrace but the manner where we barely appeared to break sweat is alarming.

Other than perhaps McGregor, that was a team bereft of anyone willing to stand up to Broon and his snidey late tackles.

Marciano aside, no-one gets passmarks.

And Scott Brown should have been arguably off the pitch as well with two awful tackles. We were poor as everyone has said but it doesn't help when you have a ref like CT to top that.

The Evening News gave top marks to Rocky and Slivka, would probably agree with that.

Looking like the January transfer window worked out well....

Diamond formation didn't work. Rodgers got his players into wide areas of the park and Mackie in particular had a torrid time.

Marciano and Stevenson for me can collect their wages without embarrassment.

Midfield was simply dreadful. Oli ineffective. SDG picked up his ST for the physio room again.

The team are all over the place mentality wise. Leadership and drive missing. Except for Darren. Flo's head is not right.

The atmosphere was not good either. A fair bit of arguing amongst the fans. Inter and intra squabbling. My laddie was hit on the back of the head by a missile thrown from the home end. Might have been one of the imaginary soup bowls they spent half the game using...weirdos.

It's a thing of duty at present, following this team.

Reactions: 1875 and WJC1848

And Scott Brown should have been arguably off the pitch as well with two awful tackles. We were poor as everyone has said but it doesn't help when you have a ref like CT to top that.

The Evening News gave top marks to Rocky and Slivka, would probably agree with that.
I agree with your highlighting of Broonie's tackles as he believes he can get away with anything, since refs seem so reluctant to do anything more than book him once. The assault on Oli just before half-time was a shocker as Simunovic clattered the laddie with his arm wrapped round Oli's neck.

Dundee v Hibs