• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

“Get behind the project” is just more nonsense from LJ. Projects are planned, co-ordinated and controlled. This isn’t a project. It’s an unmitigated disaster that lurches from one schoolboy error to the next.

Don’t p*ss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining.

Think your all being cruel tae Kevin when all he wants is tae play for Hibs.
Well done Kevin.

:lookaround:

Project my hoop! Just something else he's been forced into. He's really starting to get on my tits now.
I think you're not understanding "the narrative" in the lead-up to tomorrow's game. Some players haven't "been in the building", potentially. And potentially we can go fifth.
No mention of Gravitas, though. He clearly hasn't signed yet.
🤬

Turning down Millwall is an interesting and unexpected development as its not as if he hasn't had the best part of the week to think about it then goes and throws them a deefie at the last minute.🤔.

The agents might regret that "focus on Hibs" part of the statement because if there is now another club sniffing around with 3 days of the transfer windae left then the last thing Ron, "Corporate Ben" and "the laddie" want is Johnson selecting £2million worth of beef for tomorrow's tough battle.

"Hamstring feeling a bit tight Kev" or the old standbye of "not mentally focused" is the normal euphonisim.🤔.

It just another twist in what should be a fascinating team sheet once its revealed as there are intrigues and decisions to be made all over the pitch.

I think you're not understanding "the narrative" in the lead-up to tomorrow's game. Some players haven't "been in the building", potentially. And potentially we can go fifth.
No mention of Gravitas, though. He clearly hasn't signed yet.
🤬
Ah maybe I don't have the requisite IQ 🥴🥴🥴

The quote from his agent is quite interesting..."he's happy to focus on hibs for the time being"

Think your all being cruel tae Kevin when all he wants is tae play for Hibs.
Well done Kevin.

:lookaround:
I think there's more to it than that.
He's discovered Millwall doesn't have a castle.

Ah maybe I don't have the requisite IQ 🥴🥴🥴
I didn't want to be the one to say that.
😉

Elephant and Castle surely?

But it's a lovely area. 30 years ago the BNP won its first council seat there.

The quote from his agent is quite interesting..."he's happy to focus on hibs for the time being"
Yep - how nice of him to focus on the club who play his wages!

But it's a lovely area. 30 years ago the BNP won its first council seat there.
Every day's a school day on the Bounce!

Just catching up on this as been at work all day, anyone able to summarise the likely course of events based on anything they've heard? Is Nisbet likely to be here until the summer now or do we think another club, which he would rather move to, has shown interest at the last minute to get him to back out of the Millwall move and he's still likely to go before the window shuts?

I've seen the comments from his agent which would suggest he's wanting to stay for now but wondered if anyone had any other information which may suggest otherwise?

Just catching up on this as been at work all day, anyone able to summarise the likely course of events based on anything they've heard? Is Nisbet likely to be here until the summer now or do we think another club, which he would rather move to, has shown interest at the last minute to get him to back out of the Millwall move and he's still likely to go before the window shuts?

I've seen the comments from his agent which would suggest he's wanting to stay for now but wondered if anyone had any other information which may suggest otherwise?
No info but I'm not buying it. Maybe failed the medical or has something else lined up for the summer to a club that's losing a striker at the end of the season. Any strikers signed pre-contracts today?

Well I’ve heard KN failed his medical….. can’t say where i heard it but……he would know 🤷‍♂️

Smellies wanting him

Attachments

• IMG-20230127-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230127-WA0004.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 68
Players, even if injured, rarely fail medicals. The results of medicals are used to aid in the evaluation of a player (transfer fee + wages) & length of contract to be offered.

It could well be that the fee negotiated by Hibs didn't leave enough in the pot for the wages that Nisbet is after.

Remember, up until now Milwall's record transfer is reckoned to be "only" £1.5m. Nisbet was a huge deal for them.

Smellies wanting him
They tramps won’t pay the rate….

Players, even if injured, rarely fail medicals. The results of medicals are used to aid in the evaluation of a player (transfer fee + wages) & length of contract to be offered.

It could well be that the fee negotiated by Hibs didn't leave enough in the pot for the wages that Nisbet is after.

Remember, up until now Milwall's record transfer is reckoned to be "only" £1.5m. Nisbet was a huge deal for them.
Ok

It wasn't a go at your info. Just that the medical maybe threw up something to change the total amount Millwall were willing to invest.

Smellies wanting him
Would absolutely jump at that if turnbull was a permanent signing

Would absolutely jump at that if turnbull was a permanent signing
They seem to think he's going to West Ham unfortunately

So there would be a threshold involved in the medical to make the deal viable and potentially the player's fitness might not meet that threshold. Otherwise known as "failing a medical" to folk who don't use 100 words where 3 will do.

They seem to think he's going to West Ham unfortunately
Oh well.

They tramps won’t pay the rate….

Like when they bought Scott Brown and Scott Allan?

I'll be amazed if he hasn't been tapped up and this is why his move to Millwall ended.
I will be even more surprised if he is still a Hibs player after midnight on Tuesday.

Mibbes he just disnae fancy East London on his own.

Mibbes he just disnae fancy East London on his own.

The area around the New Den is a bigger shitehole than Gorgie.

I once ended up in a hotel down past Tower Bridge on the edge of Bermondsey as London was full. Against the receptionists advice I went our for a pint and a takeaway. I walked into a local, I dinnae lie when I said people stopped talking and started staring when I walked in. Fuck it, I asked for a pint of Fullers, in for a penny and all that. Ten minutes later, I was blethering away with them quite the thing, just another poor working class area.

I did fail to mention my team allegiances right enough!

I'll be amazed if he hasn't been tapped up and this is why his move to Millwall ended.
I will be even more surprised if he is still a Hibs player after midnight on Tuesday.
Although it can mean whatever his agent wants it to mean "He's happy to focus on Hibs for the time being" kind of suggests he will be remaining with Hibs until the summer.
Could be Rantic have tapped him up on the understanding of signing him in the summer.
Whatever it is, his agent sure speak with forked tongue.

Although it can mean whatever his agent wants it to mean "He's happy to focus on Hibs for the time being" kind of suggests he will be remaining with Hibs until the summer.
Could be Rantic have tapped him up on the understanding of signing him in the summer.
Whatever it is, his agent sure speak with forked tongue.
Celtic just signed a striker from South Korea and where are the huns getting that kind of money from

More likely a medical issue just back from ACL injury playing part in wages/contract on offer maybe

Maybe he heard the wages Porto was getting at Watford compared with what he was offered at Millwall and thinks he can get a better move.

It wasn't a go at your info. Just that the medical maybe threw up something to change the total amount Millwall were willing to invest.
I’m not saying my info is correct, I’m just putting it out there..

So there would be a threshold involved in the medical to make the deal viable and potentially the player's fitness might not meet that threshold. Otherwise known as "failing a medical" to folk who don't use 100 words where 3 will do.
If you want, except it's more complex than that.

Like when they bought Scott Brown and Scott Allan?
Scott Brown i will give you…. Can’t remember the scenario with SA, but i will give you Mcginn 🤷‍♂️

Scott Brown i will give you…. Can’t remember the scenario with SA, but i will give you Mcginn 🤷‍♂️

Their loss though, we got three times as much elsewhere.

They paid us for Scott Allan to steal him away from the huns, I like to think in part due to a chat Shrink and I had with JC outside the Dumbarton stadium.

I once ended up in a hotel down past Tower Bridge on the edge of Bermondsey as London was full. Against the receptionists advice I went our for a pint and a takeaway. I walked into a local, I dinnae lie when I said people stopped talking and started staring when I walked in. Fuck it, I asked for a pint of Fullers, in for a penny and all that. Ten minutes later, I was blethering away with them quite the thing, just another poor working class area.

Went to a game at Millwall once..went a stop too far..could have been Bermondsey. Asked where the ground was..Portee said yoi not going to walk around here are you? Told me to back a stop.

Worked doon there for a bit in 1979, yer right, it’s a shithole.

Their loss though, we got three times as much elsewhere.

They paid us for Scott Allan to steal him away from the huns, I like to think in part due to a chat Shrink and I had with JC outside the Dumbarton stadium.
🥹 well I’m happy to accept your chat done the damage! 😉
I’m just at a complete loss as to where we are going, but…… 🤷‍♂️ who isn’t. Time will tell GGTTH

🥹 well I’m happy to accept your chat done the damage! 😉
I’m just at a complete loss as to where we are going, but…… 🤷‍♂️ who isn’t. Time will tell GGTTH

We all feel the same mate, its a fucking shambles.

Worked doon there for a bit in 1979, yer right, it’s a shithole.

I worked down there for a few years until 2020… got put up in the nice new flats at “South Quay” (aka the nice part of the Isle of Dogs), the rest of it still mostly a shithole!

This thread has been viewed 44712 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50