• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

Or not… ???

Probably bumped intae some locals and thought fuck this.

Or not… ???

Fuckin hell:5:

:dunno1:

Another offer elsewhere? Can't really see him wanting to stay here unless he's getting his dream move up the M8, or maybe failed his medical....

Last edited:
Being reported by multiple verified sources on twitter so Millwall move has definitely fallen through. Just hope he's not Glasgow bound

Or not… ???

Is this the quickest he's gone in the huff with a team?

I suspect late interest from elsewhere.....

Deal is off

If its along the M8 Hibs should tell them to bolt

If its along the M8 Hibs should tell them to bolt

Can't see them offering more and they just brought another striker in.

Is this the quickest he's gone in the huff with a team?
This was my thought as well!

I suspect late interest from elsewhere.....

Yeah my thoughts too - Celtc or better English team.

He’s not sacked the deal off to stay here put it that way.

His new agents master plan to get him along the M8

Can't see them offering more and they just brought another striker in.
The currents?

The currents?
Thats my suspicion

I think it will be Celtic.

Aberdeen?

I think it will be Celtic.

I agree. If confirmed i hope his career stagnates and he ends end with Mitchell at Exeter.

Glasgow = fucking dick.

Thats my suspicion
Are they no crying out for a striker,? Now that fatty is...well just fatty

A spokesperson for the frontman's representatives, Quanic Sports, said: "Kevin has thought long and hard about this move but remains unsure about making it right now. He’d rather focus on Hibs for the time being."

Waiting out on a move to bigot city.

Reactions: Zab
The currents?

Possibly. Only got two with Morelos and Colak.

Ah well

Fair play if he's turned it down to earn better in the summer.
Can't complain at that.

I think someone else has made themselves known, but never know.

I couldn't care where he goes as long as he leaves

Hawrtz £2.1m

A spokesperson for the frontman's representatives, Quanic Sports, said: "Kevin has thought long and hard about this move but remains unsure about making it right now. He’d rather focus on Hibs for the time being."

Waiting out on a move to bigot city.
This is all flannel IMO....the idea that after all this he is now just going to buckle down and carry on playing for Hibs..
Everything was agreed including the fee and wages and he was down there for his medical.
His agent will have been made aware of interest from another club offering more money.
Nisbet is a huge Celtic fan and as I said I would not be surprised at all if it was them.

I'd rather he stayed, banged in the goals and got himself a big money move in the summer

This is all flannel IMO....the idea that after all this he is now just going to buckle down and carry on playing for Hibs..
Everything was agreed including the fee and wages and he was down there for his medical.
His agent will have been made aware of interest from another club offering more money.
Nisbet is a huge Celtic fan and as I said I would not be surprised at all if it was them.
Run your contract down until January next year and you'll get your move springs to mind.

Possibly. Only got two with Morelos and Colak.
Don't think they even count fatty anymore

Celtic manager was on sky sports saying no more incoming 🤔

I'd rather he stayed, banged in the goals and got himself a big money move in the summer
I just don't think he's staying here to benefit hibs.. something better has to have come along or someone has been in his ear about a summer move which will probably give hibs less money

Be dependent if they shift Giakoumakis. But could also be a make weight for getting someone from Celtic. I suppose nothing would shock us now.

Run your contract down until January next year and you'll get your move springs to mind.
Ooft. He just seems so unhappy up here I'd be shocked if he wanted another year. As other folk have said, either the huns or victims have made their interest I reckon

Don't think they even count fatty anymore

He counts as two 😂

So would I, can’t help that’s a bit of bad business on him and his agents part. anywhere other than Glasgow.

I just don't think he's staying here to benefit hibs.. something better has to have come along or someone has been in his ear about a summer move which will probably give hibs less money
Oh I completely agree mate - my lingering (but unlikely) hope is that he gets the move he wants due to scoring a rake of goals this season

I'd rather he stayed and continued to score a goal a game

If he plays like this for five more months there'll be more money for him and us both in the summer. If he's staying put that's only a good thing - keeps us clear of relegation and allows us to do calmer long-term planning eg around LJ's position next season. He'll even leave in good graces (imo).

If he's going somewhere else in a couple of days and/or trying to leverage the fee down then who gives a shit, hope he breaks an ankle

Be dependent if they shift Giakoumakis. But could also be a make weight for getting someone from Celtic. I suppose nothing would shock us now.
Never thought of that. Thats a shout

Ooft. He just seems so unhappy up here I'd be shocked if he wanted another year. As other folk have said, either the huns or victims have made their interest I reckon
He'd be losing too much money. A year at an additional £5-10k (?) per week - that's a lot of dosh. Straight after the end of the season wouldn't hurt as much.

All right if I change my team for the morn?

This thread has been viewed 44732 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50