• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

But it's a lovely area. 30 years ago the BNP won its first council seat there.
30 years ago I and thousands of others marched to Brockwell park with the ANL to see Manic Street Preachers, Credit to the Nation and Incognito amongst others to make sure they were kicked out.

Unless it £4 million straight up...I'd not be interested in talking. Not much time to replace him.

I'd like an experienced central midfielder brought in.
I'd say a more defensive one than attacking.
We brought one in 9 days ago, his name is Jeggo.

Maloney should recall Humphrys from Hearts.
He's better than what Wigan currently have.

Seems a lot of the twitterati are convinced Nisbet is “100%” a Smelly and will be there sooner or later, maybe even tomorrow.

Seems the scene is set for a last gasp crawl along the motorway.

To the Hunnery.

Seems a lot of the twitterati are convinced Nisbet is “100%” a Smelly and will be there sooner or later, maybe even tomorrow.

To the Hunnery.
I don't think he is mobile enough for Celtic but I could see him taking the place of Fat Boy Morelos in the summer.

To the Hunnery.
Obviously ashamed he supported Celtic as a boy, before he became a massive Hibby over night and didn't want to leave for Millwall :gigglle:. Think a bit of fibbing to keep his options open.

Nisbet interview while at the Pars.

"I'm really flattered that there is interest there, but you've got to remember that it's nothing more or less than just that," Nisbet told Herald and Times Sport.

"Rangers is a massive club so I want to keep doing what I'm doing. From there we'll see what happens, really.

"I don't support either of the big two but I've got to think about the rest of my career.

"Right now at Dunfermline it's perfect, it's where I want to be. We've got a good group of players."

My summer prediction to Celtic but fee is £5 m or £4 m plus Turnbull

If he keeps banging them in probably not far off the Millwall fee as it'll trigger a bidding war. Hopefully we get a decent fee.

Nice idea - can’t see it unfortunately - despite my sentiment that £2.4m is cheap as chips.

You have said that a few times, I can assure you Turnbull has no intention of leaving Celtc at the moment.

Not with 12 months left on his contract

In the summer we'll probably do well to get the amount Millwall bid last week

Edit: that reads like i think we should have sold him, didn't mean it like that

Last edited:
Another Scott Brown/Scotty Allan situation.

For a player with 12 months left on his deal?

Unlikely.

Hibs are still waiting to learn the extent of the hamstring injury sustained by in-form striker Kevin Nisbet in Tuesday’s 1-1 draw at Ross County.

“I’d like to think we’ve caught it early enough,” said Johnson. “That is the first thought of the medical team and Kevin himself.

“He will get a scan today or early tomorrow so he’ll potentially be ruled out of Saturday’s game but we hope it’s just a myofascial injury on the sheath of the muscle rather than the belly of the muscle.”

Player of the Month.
Well done Kev,

Player of the Month.
Well done Kev,
Fully deserved.

And for anyone who missed it

Fantastic well done son

This thread has been viewed 44474 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back